Memetchi_4eva

Who is your fav tamagotchi character?

Hi guys! I am the owner of this club. My fav tamagotchi character is Memetchi. However I haven't been able to get her yet. I recently got a 4u and have only gotten boy characters. 

• Like 3

My fav tamagotchi is a tie between Mimitchi and Kuchipatchi. I also have recently gotton a Tama 4U and I got a kuromametchi. This time I will get a Kuchipatchi though...:D:wub::mimitchi:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, BrightBirb said:

My fav tamagotchi is a tie between Mimitchi and Kuchipatchi. I also have recently gotton a Tama 4U and I got a kuromametchi. This time I will get a Kuchipatchi though...:D:wub::mimitchi:

yay 😀

• Like 2

I have a whole heap of favourites!! But I also love Memetchi and Mimitchi, as well as more obscure characters like Uramametchi and Nyatchi :D It helps that they're all extremely fun to draw >w<

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tamacass said:

I have a whole heap of favourites!! But I also love Memetchi and Mimitchi, as well as more obscure characters like Uramametchi and Nyatchi :D It helps that they're all extremely fun to draw >w<

cool!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tamacass said:

Yeees I agree! I rly love Nyatchi as well as Kuromametchi! :lol: 

Alo tysm for joining this club ^w^

tamagotchi P1+2.jpg

Edited by BrightBirb
  • Like 4

*deep breath* Marumimitchi, Kusatchi, Mametchi and many more.

• Like 5

Majoritchi, Lovelitchi, Jukureputchi, Kuchipatchi just to name a few among many others, but these really stick out for me:

Majoritchi - I really like her witchy theme, she's the reason I easily chose the Magic version of the ON.

Lovelitchi - she means a lot to me since she was the character I got in Gen 1 of my ON and started my whole family tree which is still going strong 12 gens in :D 

Jukureputchi - those eyes are just WAAAAYYYYY TOO AWESOME!!!

Kuchipatchi - he is just too adorable, reason enough! :lol: 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

*deep breath* Marumimitchi, Kusatchi, Mametchi and many more.

HAHA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 321Boom said:

Majoritchi, Lovelitchi, Jukureputchi, Kuchipatchi just to name a few among many others, but these really stick out for me:

Majoritchi - I really like her witchy theme, she's the reason I easily chose the Magic version of the ON.

Lovelitchi - she means a lot to me since she was the character I got in Gen 1 of my ON and started my whole family tree which is still going strong 12 gens in :D 

Jukureputchi - those eyes are just WAAAAYYYYY TOO AWESOME!!!

Kuchipatchi - he is just too adorable, reason enough! :lol: 

Yes, he is very adorable. Also wow! 12 gens!!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Memetchi_4eva said:

Also wow! 12 gens!!!!

Ah that's nothing! I've seen people on the ON App with 71 gens!!!

• Like 2

imagine having an ON ;w;

nah but seriously that's what i call dedication, i've never even reached 10 generations, maybe save for my Music Star back in 2013! :o

everyone's tastes in tamagotchi characters are extremely high quality btw - i can't find pics for the newer ON tamas though! :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Kutchipatchi is the fav character I had. I've been always amazed by Oyajitchi, the sake drinker and beautiful women lover and also Tabakotchi and his Yakuza connections. 

• Haha 2