Sign in to follow this  
BrightBirb

My tamagotchi log (4U)

This is my tamagotchi log, I have already gone through 1 gen of my tamagotchi 4U so I'll just start from my current gen!

• Like 3

It's a boy! Last gen I got a boy as well so I'm kinda dissapointed but that's ok!

(edit) I've decided to name it bagle :D

Edited by BrightBirb
  • Like 3

Age 0:

After an hour of care it has aged up into a Fuyofuyotchi! I am aimng to get a kuchipatchi! I've also bought a frying pan so i can get more cooking skill!:wub:

• Like 4

Age 1:

As I am aiming to get Kuchipatchi I will have to get 10 cooking skill and make him 60g! This may take a while...

(Ps. sorry i didn't make an update yesterday I was caught up in school and I completely forgot!)

Edited by BrightBirb
  • Like 2

Age 2:

Bagle (Fuyofuyotchi) is now 70g so I waited a while and it aged up into Kuchipatchi, YAY! :wub:

I am now attempting to make Bagle 25g so I can get Jeanist Kuchipatchi! Making Kuchipatchi lose 45g is gonna be a huge chore but it'll be worth it! :lol:

Edited by BrightBirb
  • Like 3

You have been privately asked to please stop masquerading as multiple people and you agreed to stop doing so. It is against TamaTalk's rules to attempt to deceive others as you are doing, so I am now locking this topic. If this continues, further action will be taken.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By orangeslushieplushie
      Hello everyone! I decided to share with you about this game I just recently installed on my phone like a few weeks ago (or maybe a month ago? I’m not sure), it’s called Dunpets! As you can see, I’m crazy about virtual pets and any kind of them! I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one here. I hope it's okay to post about a virtual pet that's not a Tamagotchi... I'll be logging about them soon too!
      After watching Jaiden Animation’s videos about virtual pets and the Pokemon Nuzlocke run, I kinda wanted to play Pokemon too. But seemingly I was getting buried in a pile of assignments, I didn’t think getting into Pokemon again was a good idea. Then I thought about looking for a game that isn't actually Pokemon but is similar… Thus, I stumbled upon Dunpets! It was the combination of what I wanted and needed: taking care of a virtual pet and BATTLING. I was very excited.
      But in the game itself there wasn’t really much to do. I hadn’t really explored all options yet. And as my assignments were piling up and the semester was getting difficult, I paused the game (which only told me I can do so once in my entire life). And now, it’s semester break and I felt like wanting to explore the game again so I finally resumed the game. 
    • By Dame
      Hi! This is a first for me, doing any type of game log. My name is Dame, and I played Tamagotchis when they originally came out, but never that much. I now am busying myself with my Magic Blue Tamagotchi On.
      Currently:
      Hoshipontchi ♂ (First in run)
      Other things to note:
      I am nocturnal, so I have set my Tamagotchi time to be 13 hours ahead of my time. I am using the Tamagotchi On app everyday. I am looking up some information, but not much. I am not planning on getting any certain Tama or anything off the bat. I am fine with being offered tips or advice! I am looking for people to friend on the app who are active.  
    • By Kitkat_Tama
      Hello guys! I am new on tamatalk. 
      So my friend just had a strange evolution on her 4u. She wanted to get melodytchi and she had all of the 10 sports skill points. But instead it evolved into memetchi which you need 20 fashion skill points for and based off of the items she has, she had NO fashion points. I would love to know why this happened.
      thx for reading bye!
    • By BrightBirb
      Hello everyone! I was just woundering if anyone knew how to gain skill points with a 4U. I think your supposed to play with a specific toy or maybe I'm supposed to go to school?

• By TamaLover4Ever&Ever
      I currently have a tama friends, 20th anniversary mini tamagotchi? And this thing called a virtual pet. Only my friends is running. I have been looking at getting a colour tama for a while and I finally won an auction for a pink 4U+ with a custom faceplate. I am not sure if it comes with it’s original faceplate but we will find out when it gets delivered.
      this week I had already lost two auctions. The first for a P’s and the second for a virtually new 4U+ in blue. So it was a relief when I won this tama. I decided to get a 4u or a 4u+ as the p’s were expensive so I am getting one for my birthday. The reason why I chose the 4U as my backup is because of the skills, school and babysitter. I feel like it has good features that the p’s doesn’t have. Anyway I won it by a small £1.01 gap. I used watch counter and it only had 9 watchers. Some silly bidders had early bid and had rammed the price up to £37 but a few minutes before the end it for its way up to £46 which was bad considering my budget was £46.20. I had to bid £47 due to the increments so I asked my parents (I’m 11) for 81p and bid £47.01 7 seconds before the end. For anybody unfamiliar with eBay. This method is called sniping. Luckily nobody else from the 9 watchers were sniping and I won! I will update you when it gets delivered in a few days. 
    • By Tamacass
      (or: 'We All Live in a Pink Version 3', to kick things off.)
      Welcome! Now, this may be the millionth log I've started over the course of (almost) seven years on this website, but I'm determined to keep this one running for as long as I can. A post every day would be nice, so I'll try and promise you that. Let's get started with a little backstory first:
      You see, I've been holding out for a V3 ever since I started collecting back in 2013. I grew up with a V4 and V5 years beforehand - I no longer had them before I started collecting as my precious V6 served as my reintroduction in '13 -, but there was always something about the V3 that attracted me to it. It felt nostalgic, even though I never grew up with it? Anyway, they're a bit scarce compared to your usual V1s and V2s, so it took me a few years until I was able to find a good deal (or cared enough to get one, I dropped Tamagotchis for a good year or so). I'd found a listing for $60 a few weeks prior from now, but someone else got to it first  However, that seemingly worked out in my favor, because just last week, a listing for a V3 for $35 showed up out of absolutely nowhere! And there were quite a few watchers that were in the position I was just a few weeks prior.
      And so, riding an adrenaline-powered high, I made a cathartic decision -- and ruined many, many people's dreams that night.

Pictured: A package labelled 'HANDLE WITH CARE', and a certain pink Tamagotchi wrapped in bubble-wrap.
      With a candy-themed V3 in tow, and a working battery(!) provided by the lovely store who sold me said tama, I quickly got to unwrapping it and getting it started...

Pictured: A surprise guest...?!
      ...And imagine my surprise when the DOWNLOAD option was available, with a Tamagotchi that was still alive! An adorable little Masktchi named Lachy - belonging to his previous user, Blaze - was there to welcome me to the lovely little V3 he lived in. He was only on the first gen, and seemed to be neglected judging by who he evolved into, but he seemed quite chipper (his stats were full from where the 'gotchi was last left off) despite his circumstances. I even messed with the clock to see if I could get him married, but I guess he was too young.  So, grabbing a pen, I bid our lovely guest the best of luck, and started a new egg...

Pictured: The hatching of a new friend to raise!
      ...And it's a boy! Because I've recently been enlightened to a famous band I've ignored all of these years (and may or may not have named this blog after a song of theirs :3), I named him John. I wonder if he can play guitar?

Pictured: Playing Get♪ for the first time!
      I didn't get many other pictures, but I did snap a picture of history in the making. Get♪ is harder than I thought, but it's also much more enjoyable than most of the built-in games on the V4 (my childhood is down for the count). Bump still sucks though. Seriously I-- I just want to play a game and not get my tama's stats involved, please Bandai stop making your games interesting for once.  Joking of course, I'm just terrible at bump. 
      In an hour or so, John evolved into Tamatchi, which is to be expected for the first gen according to the growth chart I'm referencing here. I'd love to get either Violetchi or Pyonkotchi, but knowing my luck, I'll get Mametchi despite just raising one beforehand (depicted on my previous log). I adore the idea of having multiple characters in the same growth level, it keeps it interesting! I'd love to raise my V2 someday, every time I put a battery in I end up taking it out. It's the coolest-looking shell in my collection as well (transparent blue)! Why am I like this. XD
      I forgot to take a picture of John after he evolved, and right now he's currently asleep, so hopefully we will be able to witness best bowl-cut boi in action next post before he evolves into a teen. I wonder which one I'll get... So exciting!  I'm so glad I got a V3 after all this time, the wait was definitely worth it.
      I'll sign off here for now. To finish, here's a song recommendation from The Beatles considering this post is full of them. I'll Be Back is criminally underrated.