BrightBirb

Tamagotchi Group hatching >w<

Hello! I thought it would be fun to do a group hatching! I will be using my P2! I hope ppl join! :lol::mimitchi:

16th september 12:25pm (AUS)

Edit: you can suggest a different time if this one doesn't work for u :babytchi:

Edited by BrightBirb
  • Like 2

Sorry, as I don't have a Tamagotchi I will not join. But I bet this will be fun~ :3

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

Sorry, as I don't have a Tamagotchi I will not join. But I bet this will be fun~ :3

aw that's ok, i doubt ppl will join but thank u :lol:

also i hope u get a tamagotchi soon ^w^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rose
      This is a modern tamagotchi group hatch which starts on the 1st of April 2020. 
      The versions which can join are versions from the past four years.
      Tamagotchi M!x (Melody, Spacy, Sanrio, Anniversary) Tamagotchi Meets (Magical, Fairy, Pastel, Sanrio, Fantasy, Sweets) Tamagotchi On (Magical, Fairy) Let me know who's joining and I'll make the log thread on the day
      I'll be entering with my Magical On.  
      Love you all,
      Rose
    • By Robert110
      I have a few questions about my zuccitchi. 1. when does it go to sleep? and, 2. Is it supposed to go to the bathroom so much? (Uses it every hour or so.)
    • By TAMA-KRAZE12
      Hello~ I am organizing a group hatching! The date is: November 10th, 2017! ​which is a Friday! (In America). In other words it starts in 1 week from now. This thread is where you can "sign" up for it. Or by PM. The last day of signing up will be November 9th.

Here are the rules:

-Any Tama connection (you can do multiple tamas) The gen can be any number whether it is 1 or 10!
      -Up to 10 people can join
      -Photos are preferred, But not necessary!
      -If you are updating please be lengthy about it. I do not want updates such as: "Abby is asleep right now!" & leaving it that way. I want informative updates please & thank you!
      - No swearing, Spamming or fighting please!
      Those are all the rules~

If you are interested please ​post it in this thread with which tama(s) you want to the hatch with or you can PM me. This thread is ONLY for signing up & slight discussion. If you have any questions, ask here or pm me. Thank you all! Cant wait to start this hatch!

• By PiIsARational
      Hey guys,

I'm looking for any old tamagotchi backgrounds from the geocities/tripod/etc days. Does anyone have any cool backgrounds of vintage stuff? The new stuff I found online is cool, but is a little too super kawaii for my taste.