Tama Connection V2 guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon_p

Reaction score
Hey there, i've started tama connection V2 for the very first time ever;

I would like to read tips about care and how to get certain characters but i can't find guides as easy as for another tamas; would love any help or links :D  

Tnahks!

I have a question concerning the characters: I am running a V2 at the moment in an odd generation and I wanted to get a normal adult. I succeeded and got Pochitchi. Now, it says Ginjirotchi & Kutchipatchi are in the same group (Normal Adult & Odd Generation). Is it completely random which one of the 3 of each group you get once the care requirements are matched or are they ranked within each group as well (i.e. Ginjirotchi > Kutchipatchi > Pochitchi)?

I have a question concerning the characters: I am running a V2 at the moment in an odd generation and I wanted to get a normal adult. I succeeded and got Pochitchi. Now, it says Ginjirotchi & Kutchipatchi are in the same group (Normal Adult & Odd Generation). Is it completely random which one of the 3 of each group you get once the care requirements are matched or are they ranked within each group as well (i.e. Ginjirotchi > Kutchipatchi > Pochitchi)?
^ Anyone know more about that?

@TamaBE I don't know anything about it but I'm dying to know - I raised Kuchipatchi in the hopes of getting a Pochitchi. I really hope someone has figured it out!

@TamaBE I don't know anything about it but I'm dying to know - I raised Kuchipatchi in the hopes of getting a Pochitchi. I really hope someone has figured it out!
That is so funny! I raised a Pochitchi but wanted a Ginjirotchi. :-D I never get Ginjirotchi on any version, I am desperate haha

I hope it's okay to bump this thread up again.

Depending on how many mental or physical mistakes you make, you'll receive either a serious, normal, naughty, frail or stubborn character. But within the different groups you have 3 options and I am still trying to figure out what determines which one you get.

Example: https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_Connection_Version_2/Character_list
Here it says in odd generations when you make a certain number of mental mistakes, you'll get one of 3 naughty characters:
- Kusatchi
- Nyorotchi or
- Tarakotchi

They say a mental mistake is either not responding to a cry when all happy hearts are empty, not turning off the light at night or not praising when it cries.

So I am wondering if it is decisive which kind of mistake you make. In our example:
- not responding to empty hearts -> Kusatchi
- not turning off the lights -> Nyorotichi
- not praising -> Tarakotchi

It's just an assumption. Maybe someone can confirm this or has more info on it?

My V2 is driving me nuts! :-D For the 4th time in a row with an even generation I raised it to be Frail, so PCM but no MCM.
EVERY single time I get an Androtchi even though Frail in even generations Flowertchi and Wooltchi as well.

Anyone know what I could do?
I am suspecting it's a mixture between the type of toddler and teen it has been (Type A to Type D) and the overall number of care mistakes? Anyway if somebody has an idea, I am taking advice. As cute as it may be, I cannot see Androtchi anymore lol

Edit: I can't share the link for some reason, but that same Tumblr account you linked has a post about retrying growth.

Edit: I can't share the link for some reason, but that same Tumblr account you linked has a post about retrying growth.
I guess you mean this one right?
I have never tried that, that's true. But they also write it seems to be random.
I find it interesting though... there's much we know about every tamagotchi version, but how to get the exact character you want out of the 3 in one group on the v2 and v3 still remains a mystery :D

Same cannot post it either.. but I know which article you meant ;)

Latest posts

Back