Tammy the tama

Why do I always get the teen duck?

Hi I’m a new user here and I did this to learn more about tamagotchi’s but you can call me Tammy or tama. I’m just wondering why I’m usually getting the teen duck? Thanks for the help!

• Like 2

Hi Tammy, and welcome to TamaTalk! :)

There are a lot of different Tamagotchi releases, so it's tricky to give advice without knowing which one you're using. However, generally speaking, in most versions the evolutions that you get are determined by how you care for your Tamagotchi - again, though, the conditions for this differ between devices.

• Like 3

Are you talking about Kuchipatchi, perhaps?

image.png.e6871968fceb0b7b3bd9acd349db9ab9.png

And welcome to TamaTalk! :marumimitchi:

Edited by Tacoburritotchi
  • Like 4

Hi Tammy! Welcome to Tamatalk! :ichigotchi:

I was thinking, in terms of teenage stages (Kuchipatchi is considered an adult, good suggestion though!):

• Hinotamatchi, who appears like this [Hinotamatchi_sprite.png] and is available on the V1, V2, V3, V4 ,and V6! You can obtain him with average to bad care depending on the versions.
  • Nonopotchi, who appears like this [Nonopotchi Teenager Sprite] and is available on the V5.5 Celebrity and V6 as a teen - on the Tama-Go and upwards, he has been aged up to the adult stage! You can obtain him with bad care on all versions.
  • Kuchitamatchi, who appears like this [latest?cb=20130908185340] and is available on the original Tamagotchi released in 1996 (P1) and it's 2018 western re-release (G1) as a teen - on the V3 and upwards, he has been regressed to the toddler stage! You can obtain him with either above-average care on the V3 and poor care on all other versions.

These three Tamagotchis on their specified versions are known to be quite duck-like in appearance, obtained with usually average/bad care, and male (on the V3 and upwards). Hope this is helpful! :) If you're not sure what Tamagotchi version you have, I always recommend Tamashell.com - it lists many Tamagotchi shells that you can match with your own! If you're still not sure, don't be afraid to post a picture of your device - we can always identify for you! :D Good luck raising your Tamagotchi!!

Edited by Tamacass
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1