Tamagotchi Pac-man Deluxe edition differences?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello fellow Tama carers.

I want to buy the Pac-man Nano Tama, but found 2 listings on Amazon, and one is stating it is the Deluxe edition. Thing is, I can't see any differences between the listingsĀ šŸ˜•Ā Can anyone please clarify before I place my order? Here are the 2 listings in question:

This is the one stating it is the Deluxe edition: https://www.amazon.co.uk/TAMAGOTCHI-Bandai-PAC-Man-Electronic-Virtual/dp/B083XVXTDQ/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2J5E45UW4S6JO&dchild=1&keywords=tamagotchi+pacman&qid=1600942360&sprefix=tamagot%2Caps%2C340&sr=8-8

This is the other listing: https://www.amazon.co.uk/BANDAI-42862-Tamagotchi-Nano-Pac-Man-Play-Electronic/dp/B06ZYHMVWB/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2J5E45UW4S6JO&dchild=1&keywords=tamagotchi+pacman&qid=1600942360&sprefix=tamagot%2Caps%2C340&sr=8-5

Both have the Pac-man case with them, so I really can't see any difference, and would really appreciate some help from someone more knowledgeable on this Tama.

Thank you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TL;DR: There is no difference, the second listing is just cheaper. Below is surface-level info I gathered, before I bothered to scroll down further.Ā  :p Ā Tacoburritotchi answered it for you, but I wanted to look into it further, just in-case...

I just bought a stand-alone version of one of these! :D I've got two theories, the first being that the second link's seller either neglected to mention it was a deluxe version - or it's not the deluxe version at all, and it's just using a photo of the deluxe version in it's place. That's quite unlikely though considering most of the photos are seemingly chosen with the deluxe edition in mind - though it's also ten pounds cheaper.

The second listing also doesn't have a photo of the packaging, while the first listing does. I just got mine off eBay (it was 75% off, $10 for me not including shipping!!!), though as I said before, it was just the stand-alone version, no case included.

...However! ThereĀ isĀ a comment on the second listing asking your exact question...Ā and it has four answers, including one from Bandai themselves (authorized as the manufacturer), saying thatĀ yes!Ā It comes with the case! So it's the first theory, not to worry:Ā The second listing is the same as the first, just at a better price! >w< Go ahead and snatch it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work on resolving this so quickly, everyone. :)

With Tamagotchi Nanos, the Deluxe version is always the one with a case - it's so confusing when listings get the pictures and the titles mixed up! :eek:

Latest posts

Back