V4 evolved into Hinotamatchi???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
So, I started up my V4 again last Saturday, thankfully it loaded back from my previous save file. I had a Shimashimatchi with a baby boy next to him. Shimashimatchi left on Sunday 12am and I was left with the baby boy. He evolved into Mizutamatchi yesterday after an hour of the baby stage, I took really good care of him, never let any of the hearts drop below 2 hearts, and today he evolved into . . . Hinotamatchi?!?!? 😕 What gives? Why? The wiki states it evolves like that with 'poor overall care' quoting wiki's words from the character's list: 

https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_Connection_Version_4/Character_list

Why did this happen? I had no care mistakes, and the only time the hearts were empty was when I received poop or a snake in the mail which I filled up instantly again that very same minute 😕 I might have missed a discipline call today while I was at work since I need to leave it without sound when I'm at the office, but surely didn't miss any yesterday cause I was working from home.

Some of the care criteria on the Tamagotchi Wiki isn't accurate, but I wonder if low skills points may actually be included in 'poor overall care' and thus low skill points might tip the teen evolution in the direction. Judging from the other things they have on that page, it looks like continued neglect is the only way to override the skill-point-determined outcomes so unless you neglect your tama, it wont affect what adult he becomes. In that way, the V4-V4.5 are very systematic versions which means they're both very forgiving and limited (I've seen other people taking about getting into a family group rut). I wouldn't worry about it unless you actually want to get someone in the universal group.

First of all thanks for pitching in, that's good that it doesn't affect the adult cause I'm aiming for a Togetchi (got 169 skill points in the Artistic category so far so I imagine that should seal the deal and also make it quite easy to get a job once it evolves). The Skill Points being low that you mentioned might have been the problem. The problem with raising Skill Points in the child stage is that Jump Rope and Mimic give points to a random category, so it really doesn't help your end goal playing those games since you can't influence where those Skill Points get dedicated to, but the biggest problem is that the Tama will not want to play if it's weight matches it's base weight. I was giving it Snacks to raise the weight so it will play, and eventually . . . it got a toothache 😢 This worried me in case it could count as a care mistake, and in case it could die from lots of subsequent toothaches (like we've seen recently in the Gameboy version), so how do I go about raising the skill points if I can't play games with it? I noticed that in school in the Teen phase, after 10 straight visits the Skill Points stop being raised after playing the game with Ms. Flower, so that's not an option either 😕

You'll definitely get him - man, that's allot of skill points :eek: I hear that any cumulative amount below 60 is low and I've been really lax with my V4 so I've usually never gone above 100 in a run. As an aside, I'm glad to be discussing the V4 for once with someone else as I feel most people have the fancy-shmancy V4.5 (I have one too but I haven't used it much). Back on topic, the Tamagotchi Gameboy is totally not comparable to a standard Tamagotchi since it so much more sensitive (I remember taking what would have been average care on a regular version and I still got the worst character instead of something like a Zuccitchi or even Pochitchi). Based on the Tamagotchi Wiki - which has excellent articles on universal concepts - toothaches are only achieved from feeding 15 consecutive snacks. I imagine if you threw in a regular meal here and there it would offset the chance of a cavity, especially since I hear the Connection tamas can eat more than their hungry meters. You do have the options of waiting till the hungry meter drops to naturally feed your tama something else before resuming games and snacks. However, as you might have already concluded from the second sentence, any cumulative skill point total above 60 is all you need and in fact you never need to go over 100 unless you're trying for the secret character, and even then you've got at least two days to reach an insane amount in adulthood.

I know you're going to get the furry cat-blob you've been aiming for :^) Togetchis are so cute :lol: If you have the skirt item, definitely let him try it on as he has a really unique animation.

This happened to me too. First gen I had a Togetchi and Yattatchi that I married and then the babies grew into Harutchi and Mohitamatchi. I was super excited because that meant I’d most likely be getting a Mame and Kuchi this gen. Today the Mohitamatchi evolved into Hinotamatchi instead of a Kuchi teen so I was pretty disappointed. I’m pretty sure I gave it perfect care. Similar to you I did have a few times where I got a poop or snake and the happiness fell but I fixed it immediately. I’m not really sure what causes the the evolution into different teens but I did find a thread where people were researching it so I’ll have to go through it and see.

You'll definitely get him - man, that's allot of skill points :eek: I hear that any cumulative amount below 60 is low and I've been really lax with my V4 so I've usually never gone above 100 in a run. As an aside, I'm glad to be discussing the V4 for once with someone else as I feel most people have the fancy-shmancy V4.5 (I have one too but I haven't used it much). Back on topic, the Tamagotchi Gameboy is totally not comparable to a standard Tamagotchi since it so much more sensitive (I remember taking what would have been average care on a regular version and I still got the worst character instead of something like a Zuccitchi or even Pochitchi). Based on the Tamagotchi Wiki - which has excellent articles on universal concepts - toothaches are only achieved from feeding 15 consecutive snacks. I imagine if you threw in a regular meal here and there it would offset the chance of a cavity, especially since I hear the Connection tamas can eat more than their hungry meters. You do have the options of waiting till the hungry meter drops to naturally feed your tama something else before resuming games and snacks. However, as you might have already concluded from the second sentence, any cumulative skill point total above 60 is all you need and in fact you never need to go over 100 unless you're trying for the secret character, and even then you've got at least two days to reach an insane amount in adulthood.

I know you're going to get the furry cat-blob you've been aiming for :^) Togetchis are so cute :lol: If you have the skirt item, definitely let him try it on as he has a really unique animation.
He just evolved into a Togetchi today like 2 hours ago!!! :D  Thanks for the reassurance! He's so cute, he does have feline features xD Hmm, right, I'll keep it in mind to make sure I hit more than 60 Skill points in the Child stage on my next gen. I'm not sure if I had a combined total of 60 or not, but if I didn't I sure was close.

Thanks for the reassurance on the Snacks also, I'll keep it in mind to not feed 15 Snacks in a row, although this 15 consecutive Snacks theory surely doesn't apply to all Tama versions cause once my ON got a toothache and I *DEFINITELY* fed it less than 15 Snacks in a row (since I read that the re-releases and Gameboy Tamas die easily from Snacks I'm quite weary of them). I did notice that there are an extra 2 hidden hungry hearts (I assume this applies to happiness also) on the V4, as the Tama will eat another 2 Food Items after having 4 full hearts. 

Ah ok, I didn't know more Skill Points above 100 don't make a difference. I had read that you need a minimum of 80 Skill Points in a category to apply for a job (from here https://zunkytchi.wordpress.com/tag/v4/), and figured the more my Tama will have, the higher the chance of it passing the interview will be. He's at 229 in Artistic currently xD 

Thanks for the heads up about the Skirt! Yes I do have that item, and you're right! It certainly is a different animation! Is there a chart or a list with all Tama's favourite items? I found a  favourite foods one (https://sites.google.com/site/tamamasters/untitled.jpg) but not an items one.

Thanks again for your re-assurance and tips! Waiting for Togetchi to graduate from School now so we can go ace that job interview! xD

This happened to me too. First gen I had a Togetchi and Yattatchi that I married and then the babies grew into Harutchi and Mohitamatchi. I was super excited because that meant I’d most likely be getting a Mame and Kuchi this gen. Today the Mohitamatchi evolved into Hinotamatchi instead of a Kuchi teen so I was pretty disappointed. I’m pretty sure I gave it perfect care. Similar to you I did have a few times where I got a poop or snake and the happiness fell but I fixed it immediately. I’m not really sure what causes the the evolution into different teens but I did find a thread where people were researching it so I’ll have to go through it and see.
Yes I also saw that thread (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/197673-how-to-change-or-influence-which-family-group-a-child-evolves-into-on-the-v4/), I'll have to give it a more detailed read-through cause there's lots of valuable information and theories there! Thanks also for your input! :)  

On a separate note, are the items just there to kill some time with your Tama? They don't increase happy hearts like they do for the ON?

On a separate note, are the items just there to kill some time with your Tama? They don't increase happy hearts like they do for the ON?
As far as I can tell items don’t increase happiness. Some do have other benefits, such as certain food items adding skill points and items like the shovel and a few others having a chance to give you money.

Is there a chart or a list with all Tama's favourite items? On a separate note, are the items just there to kill some time with your Tama? They don't increase happy hearts like they do for the ON?
Pre-colour tamas don't have favourite items. Ipodboqi is partially correct as while most items don't increase happiness, most of the single-use items (fishing rod, treasure chest, genie lamp, plant pot) have the chance to. I do remember that catching a regular fish with the fishing rod will add one heart and so will finding a snack in any of the single-use items, although it might increase weight. Makeup and the Shuriken darts (if the V4 has that) definitely wont increase happiness. The single-use items are definitely not a surefire method of increasing happiness as most of the time they seem to either cause hearts to drop from bad outcomes, or give money which doesn't increase any hearts. The latter reaction makes sense as why would pets understand the value of money to begin with? It's more humorous on the V4-.5 since only if the pet stops going to its job for a few days does it eventually get fired, while in the meantime it gets free paychecks.

Hmm, right, I'll keep it in mind to make sure I hit more than 60 Skill points in the Child stage on my next gen. I'm not sure if I had a combined total of 60 or not, but if I didn't I sure was close.
I think that number of skill points only applies for adult evolutions. I wouldn't be so concerned about the teen stage evolution since the external factors of skills points and care mistakes are more important. You'll probably see that the older tamas are much more relaxed than the colour versions, back when meters were four units and the discipline meter still existed. Although, I do appreciate the modern era allowing me to keep an adult tamagotchi alive forever without it turning into a wrinkly elder after 10-ish days (although even that was remedied by connection marriages and made even better with the Plus Colour allowing oldies to use the date place). The vintage tamas did allow that too but the character pool was smaller and the low tier characters had shorter lifespans.

As far as I can tell items don’t increase happiness. Some do have other benefits, such as certain food items adding skill points and items like the shovel and a few others having a chance to give you money.
Thanks for the extra info about certain items! :D  Yeah I had a shovel and a chest and it was cool seeing them give me a bag of money xD

Pre-colour tamas don't have favourite items. Ipodboqi is partially correct as while most items don't increase happiness, most of the single-use items (fishing rod, treasure chest, genie lamp, plant pot) have the chance to. I do remember that catching a regular fish with the fishing rod will add one heart and so will finding a snack in any of the single-use items, although it might increase weight. Makeup and the Shuriken darts (if the V4 has that) definitely wont increase happiness. The single-use items are definitely not a surefire method of increasing happiness as most of the time they seem to either cause hearts to drop from bad outcomes, or give money which doesn't increase any hearts. The latter reaction makes sense as why would pets understand the value of money to begin with? It's more humorous on the V4-.5 since only if the pet stops going to its job for a few days does it eventually get fired, while in the meantime it gets free paychecks.
Ah ok, that's good to know, while they don't have favourite items, some Tamas react differently to certain items though I guess since Togetchi has a different animation for the Skirt? I imagine other Tamas have unique animations for other different items too? Wow, some items could also DROP a happy heart? Interesting. Well, the pets should technically understand the value of money, especially since they're the ones going to work for it! :p  Talking about work, I got the Singer job today morning, first shot too!! Wooo!! xD It's the job I wanted for Togetchi, and I was lucky it popped up as one of the first 5 choices! :)  As soon as I get off work (from the office today *yawn*) I'll play the work game with him a couple of times to try boosting his salary. Does that happen with getting an Excellent? Or cause I play it multiple times?

I think that number of skill points only applies for adult evolutions. I wouldn't be so concerned about the teen stage evolution since the external factors of skills points and care mistakes are more important. You'll probably see that the older tamas are much more relaxed than the colour versions, back when meters were four units and the discipline meter still existed. Although, I do appreciate the modern era allowing me to keep an adult tamagotchi alive forever without it turning into a wrinkly elder after 10-ish days (although even that was remedied by connection marriages and made even better with the Plus Colour allowing oldies to use the date place). The vintage tamas did allow that too but the character pool was smaller and the low tier characters had shorter lifespans.
Thanks, I still got the Togetchi I want, so I'm not bummed about the Hinotamatchi I got in the Teen stage (he's still cute anyway with his fiery head xD). Yeah they really are quite lax, I'm having trouble getting them to play since they're so lax lol cause the hungry hearts empty so slowly haha. Yeah agreed, I really appreciate the ON letting me keep my Tama as long as I want and not becoming an oldie. That's the only gripe I have with the V4, I need to get my Togetchi married by day 9, otherwise he'll become an oldie, and I don't have another Connection to marry it with 😕 I also read somewhere (and hope that this info is incorrect) that if your Tama dies you lose all your items, which I don't want to happen since I have the Royal Costume from the King and some Souvenirs way back from when Tamatown was alive like 13 years ago!

Thanks for the extra info about certain items! :D
You're welcome! :kusatchi:

I imagine other Tamas have unique animations for other different items too?
Yep. That's one of the charms of getting different tamas so you can go through all of the unique animations. I haven't run my V4 in awhile but allot of the items overlap with the V3, so my favorites are the wig, wings, cap, and pencil/pen (I think you can get one for free with the shop codes).

I'll play the work game with him a couple of times to try boosting his salary. Does that happen with getting an Excellent? Or cause I play it multiple times?
Not sure which one does it but I think it just might be playing it multiple times. I do remember playing the job games a few time and I got a couple of greats and it definitely went up.

That's the only gripe I have with the V4, I need to get my Togetchi married by day 9, otherwise he'll become an oldie, and I don't have another Connection to marry it with 😕 I also read somewhere (and hope that this info is incorrect) that if your Tama dies you lose all your items, which I don't want to happen since I have the Royal Costume from the King and some Souvenirs way back from when Tamatown was alive like 13 years ago!
This topic says your data will be saved. You remind me how I wish that the first time I booted up my V3 from all those years ago that I had actually pressed download instead of reset. Man, it would have been so interesting but since I was super new to tamas back then (2016) I totally wouldn't have understood it anyway. But if I had actually read some connection logs, I might have actually picked up that info about the data storage and at least I had the brain power when I rejoined the hobby - I was 16 after all (that makes me feel old just because I can no longer claim to be a teenager anymore). Anyway, there is a partial trick you can do if you want to keep you adult tama around for longer without having it turn into an oldie. First get it married and then after the first night its slept with a baby beside it, pause it every night before midnight. and then unpause it some time after 12:05 a.m. to be safe. That way in the morning, your tama will wake up and live another day and the child will prevent it from becoming an oldie. The reason this works is that the connections are programmed to have the parent leave the child at midnight on the second night that the parent slept beside the child. If this time-sensitive event gets disrupted, it won't happen. I say 12:05 instead of 12:01 because the parent stares at the child for 3 minutes before departing and since I've never tested the minimum time it requires, it makes sense to just wait till after that event will certainly not happen. [My parent's are yelling at me to go to bed so I'll post later what topic I got this idea from.]

Yep. That's one of the charms of getting different tamas so you can go through all of the unique animations. I haven't run my V4 in awhile but allot of the items overlap with the V3, so my favorites are the wig, wings, cap, and pencil/pen (I think you can get one for free with the shop codes).
Yeah that really is cool about their unique animations, kinda similar to how you get a different animation when using a favourite toy on the ON :D  I'll have to cycle through all my Items with every new Tama I get xD Thanks for the shop codes, I had all those unlocked from my previous save back in 2007! :D  

Not sure which one does it but I think it just might be playing it multiple times. I do remember playing the job games a few time and I got a couple of greats and it definitely went up.
After some experimentation, it's definitely a mix of both. First day Togetchi got the job, I got like 10 Greats and 1 Excellent, and I got a whopping 5100 gotchi points! The 2nd day I just sent him to work 3 times and got an Excellent on the 3rd try and stopped there, and I only got 3190 gotchi points 😢 

This topic says your data will be saved. You remind me how I wish that the first time I booted up my V3 from all those years ago that I had actually pressed download instead of reset. Man, it would have been so interesting but since I was super new to tamas back then (2016) I totally wouldn't have understood it anyway. But if I had actually read some connection logs, I might have actually picked up that info about the data storage and at least I had the brain power when I rejoined the hobby - I was 16 after all (that makes me feel old just because I can no longer claim to be a teenager anymore). Anyway, there is a partial trick you can do if you want to keep you adult tama around for longer without having it turn into an oldie. First get it married and then after the first night its slept with a baby beside it, pause it every night before midnight. and then unpause it some time after 12:05 a.m. to be safe. That way in the morning, your tama will wake up and live another day and the child will prevent it from becoming an oldie. The reason this works is that the connections are programmed to have the parent leave the child at midnight on the second night that the parent slept beside the child. If this time-sensitive event gets disrupted, it won't happen. I say 12:05 instead of 12:01 because the parent stares at the child for 3 minutes before departing and since I've never tested the minimum time it requires, it makes sense to just wait till after that event will certainly not happen. [My parent's are yelling at me to go to bed so I'll post later what topic I got this idea from.]
Ah, there's conflicting information, this topic (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/187197-items-after-death/) states that you lose your items if your Tama dies on the V4 😢 So I definitely need to make sure I accept one of the Matchmaker's proposals (she only comes for 3 days from what I read) before Togetchi evolves into an oldie cause then I don't have another V4 to marry the oldie to 😕 Awww man, I'm sorry to hear you hit Reset instead. I was tempted to do so too so I start off from a fresh start, rather than what 19 year old me had done, but I hit Download just to see what I had unlocked on it and when I read that Tamatown is now down, I decided to keep my previous save to not lose those items. Haha yeah, we all hit that milestone of not being able to say we're a teen anymore, it's harsh, but I'm 32 now, and more addicted to games/anime/virtual stuff than I ever was, so you're as old as you feel! Don't let the age number mar you down!  :D  Thanks for the info about the midnight trick, yeah I know the parent leaves on the 2nd midnight after you've had the baby. As far as I know, it can never become an oldie as long as it has the baby by it's side, what I was meaning though was that I need to get the Tama married before it becomes an oldie (i.e. without having a baby by it's side) cause then I have no way of getting that oldie married!

Thanks again for pitching in with helpful info so many times :)  

Hi! If you need to take it to work with no sound try holding down C and A to turn the beeping off. To turn it back on later push C + A again. I don't know if this will work for your version or not (I have Tama Gen 2) but if it does work you can take it to the office.

Hi! If you need to take it to work with no sound try holding down C and A to turn the beeping off. To turn it back on later push C + A again. I don't know if this will work for your version or not (I have Tama Gen 2) but if it does work you can take it to the office.
Yep, I already do that, thanks, I can confirm it works for the V4 too. What I meant by 'I missed a discipline call at work' was cause it was muted and in my bag. I do take it to work with me, but can't check on it every 15 mins there, especially if there's other people around in the office. Thanks for pitching in though  :)

Hi! I'm one of the people trying to contribute to the research thread on V4 evolution. To get a perfect care teen, you have to make sure that you don't let the hearts drop below 3 (i.e. always maintain 4 hearts, and refill them as soon as there is a drop), and get all the training calls (no misses whatsoever). You mentioned that you opened the mail, which is something to avoid, since it likely contributes a "care slip" instead of a full care mistake (so in the child stage, I don't open any mail at all, fortune cookies and important mail are fine, such as for preschool/school invitations). You should definitely read the thread since I learned a lot about V4 care from there too:

Hi! I'm one of the people trying to contribute to the research thread on V4 evolution. To get a perfect care teen, you have to make sure that you don't let the hearts drop below 3 (i.e. always maintain 4 hearts, and refill them as soon as there is a drop), and get all the training calls (no misses whatsoever). You mentioned that you opened the mail, which is something to avoid, since it likely contributes a "care slip" instead of a full care mistake (so in the child stage, I don't open any mail at all, fortune cookies and important mail are fine, such as for preschool/school invitations). You should definitely read the thread since I learned a lot about V4 care from there too:
Hello! Thank you for pitching in with some very useful information! I didn't know that the amount of hearts also affect the evolution! I thought it was just not hitting care mistakes that make a difference! That's very useful info to know! Yeah, I agree with you on the training calls, I must have missed one or two at work, cause even when my Tama got to adult stage, it had 2 bars missing which I could never fill up again since adults don't call for training/discipline 😢 I see what you mean about avoiding the mail (cause you can receive poop or a snake which empties your happy hearts), that makes perfect sense since the amount of hearts present factor into it!

Yeah, that thread you linked has a wealth of info in it! I REALLY need to sit down and give it a proper read-through at some point next time I'm running my V4!

[My parent's are yelling at me to go to bed so I'll post later what topic I got this idea from.]
I was referring to this topic. (Wow, I just quoted myself.)

😢😕 Awww man, I'm sorry to hear you hit Reset instead. I was tempted to do so too so I start off from a fresh start, rather than what 19 year old me had done, but I hit Download just to see what I had unlocked on it and when I read that Tamatown is now down, I decided to keep my previous save to not lose those items. Haha yeah, we all hit that milestone of not being able to say we're a teen anymore, it's harsh, but I'm 32 now, and more addicted to games/anime/virtual stuff than I ever was, so you're as old as you feel! Don't let the age number mar you down!  :D
I'm seriously late to respond (blame life) but I kept thinking about what you said from then till now, because it's sweet :ichigotchi: My age doesn't worry me since most people in real life thought I was already 25 for such a long time and one can have non-childish reasons for like something made for kids - which is pretty easy for Vpets since they are literally simulations of animals and nobody can say having a pet is childish (imagine telling somebody to grow up and get rid of his/her dog). My mother loves going to playgrounds for the swings and she occasionally binges Sesame Street so, indeed, "you're as old as you feel" and not everything becomes unsuitable with increasing age - I have given up chasing squirrels because it looks too weird now :wacko: I just settle for driving them up trees and breathing hard to make them anxious :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: (the weirdness meter is off the charts now XD) Back on topic, 32 is definitely not old at all since the 30s are your second 20s - as my 55 year old Dad can confirm. It does start getting kinda funny when all people 16 and under start thinking that 20 is super old and then most adults think 20 is so, so young. And then my 82 year old grandmother starts whispering to me that the 20-ish police officer is "too young" as if they just gave a 10 year old a uniform and a gun (now that would be a great anime). Anyway, thanks for the support :^) :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

I see what you mean about avoiding the mail (cause you can receive poop or a snake which empties your happy hearts), that makes perfect sense since the amount of hearts present factor into it!

(so in the child stage, I don't open any mail at all, fortune cookies and important mail are fine, such as for preschool/school invitations).
I stopped opening the mail on my V4 because we kept getting robbed by the bandit. I wish the programmers either made his appearance more infrequent or just removed him altogether.

I was referring to this topic. (Wow, I just quoted myself.)
Thanks for taking the time to dig it up! It's quite an interesting read too, someone managing to keep the same Tama alive for so long!

I'm seriously late to respond (blame life) but I kept thinking about what you said from then till now, because it's sweet :ichigotchi:
No worries about the delay, real life tends to get in the way sometimes. Glad it made you feel a little bit better at least! :D

My age doesn't worry me since most people in real life thought I was already 25 for such a long time and one can have non-childish reasons for like something made for kids - which is pretty easy for Vpets since they are literally simulations of animals and nobody can say having a pet is childish (imagine telling somebody to grow up and get rid of his/her dog). My mother loves going to playgrounds for the swings and she occasionally binges Sesame Street so, indeed, "you're as old as you feel" and not everything becomes unsuitable with increasing age
Yeah, it sounds like your mom's got it down really well, that's the key to staying young forever, keeping in touch with your inner child :D  Never let age (as a number) (or especially other peoples' opinion/what they might think of you) get in the way of doing what you want to do. It's your life in the end, and you have a right to do what you want that makes you happy :)  

I have given up chasing squirrels because it looks too weird now :wacko: I just settle for driving them up trees and breathing hard to make them anxious :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
This cracked me up lol. Especially 'breathing hard to make them anxious' lol, those poor squirrels! :lol:  

(the weirdness meter is off the charts now XD)
Haha yeah, quite xD but you sound fun lol :lol:  

Back on topic, 32 is definitely not old at all since the 30s are your second 20s - as my 55 year old Dad can confirm. It does start getting kinda funny when all people 16 and under start thinking that 20 is super old and then most adults think 20 is so, so young. And then my 82 year old grandmother starts whispering to me that the 20-ish police officer is "too young" as if they just gave a 10 year old a uniform and a gun (now that would be a great anime).
I'd have to agree, 32 doesn't stop me from doing any of my hobbies, so I can't say it's considered 'old' at all (although life does feel different and more 'adult' due to certain responsibilities that are forced on you as you grow up more). Haha yeah, it's all a matter of perspective between the 16 year old, and your 82 year old grandmother,. One is still fresh and hasn't seen too much of life, when the other has seen so much and had so many experiences, that she'll automatically look at someone so young as 'too young', especially for quite a dangerous job.

Lol I could totally picture that as an anime lol :lol:  

Anyway, thanks for the support :^) :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:
REALLY glad if it made your day, even for just a bit :D  

I stopped opening the mail on my V4 because we kept getting robbed by the bandit. I wish the programmers either made his appearance more infrequent or just removed him altogether.
Yeah I can't say I'm too thrilled when I see him coming to steal my Tama's hard earned Gotchi Points either. . . . neat addition though, just as you said, shouldn't be so frequent :p  

Latest posts

Back