Tamagotchi On

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fedyastars

Reaction score
I have two tamagotchi ons coming in soon, is there any tips I should know before I start one? I'm really excited and just want to get an idea of what to expect! Thanks!! :]

I am not sure what Tamagotchis you have already had experiences with, but when you start playing, you will have to unlock locations that your Tama can visit. There are plenty of guides online, they are meant to be unlocked as you play. One location will require a second Tamagotchi, so it's great that you have two coming in. What versions did you get? 

You can also use a mobile app to connect with other Tamagotchis and marry them. There is an arcade with not very exciting games (in my opinion) that you can play for rewards and Tamacoins. There is also a monthly (I think monthly) Tamagotchi that comes in that you can have the chance to marry. Right now, it's Pumpkitchi for Halloween! 

I hope you enjoy your Tamagotchi and if you have any questions, please ask me! I just shared some basic knowledge you should know for the best experience. I think these versions are pretty awesome and mine is beside me right now with fraternal twins!

Hello, and welcome to the forums  :D

You need to do 2 infrared connections to unlock a location called the Sports Plaza, and you can do this since you have 2 ONs coming. When you start the 2nd one, as soon as it evolves into a child, make it connect with your first Tama ON, this will count as your first connection, then reset the 2nd one, input your username and birthday again, and hatch a new egg. When that one evolves into a child, make your 2nd connection, and you'll unlock the Sports Plaza!  :D  You can then keep using your Tamas normally from there. To unlock the Sports Plaza on the 2nd ON, just make it Visit the Sports Plaza from your first ON  :)

Here are some handy sites with some good info and tips to get you started:

https://tamatown.com/guides/meets/

https://fuzzy-n-chic.com/content/16-tamagotchi-meets-guides-downloads

Enjoy your new ONs, they're marvelous!! :lol:  

Latest posts

Back