V3 Emotional vs Physical Care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipodboqi

Reaction score
I got a v3 today and this is my first time raising one since I was like 8, having only played v4/4.5s recently. I saw something about how emotional and physical care are separate things on this version. I roughly understand what contributes to each one but I saw that certain games affect certain types of care, but I am confused by this. Can anyone tell me which games affect which or give more information about emotional vs physical care in general?

I’m not exactly sure about “physical and emotional” concept, all you need to know is that V3 is mainly about taking care of your tama. You need to make sure the tama is healthy by playing games to keep the weight down, filling both happy and hunger meters and train them when you need to.

Here’s this growth chart, as you can see there’s “odd” and “even” tamas which basically refers to the generation of your tama, if it’s the first gen then it’s “odd”, if it’s the second gen it’s “even” and so on:

7-F00190-E-916-E-49-A9-B3-D5-F1-EDA45319-B7.gif

I recommend you look into this V3 guide it’s very helpful ;)  

Latest posts

Back