My tama twins evoled this afternoon into teens!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello @Tamagirl_14. This is the third time that I have had to move a topic of yours out of the News and Announcements section, and the second time that I've had to mention that each section of the forum has a description attached to it so that you know the correct place to post.

Please note that the News and Announcements section is for official Tamagotchi news (i.e., news about new releases from Bandai, or new merchandise from companies who work with them), or for news from the site's administration - it's not for news about users' Tamagotchis.

Please also note that this is a forum, and not a chat-room or a social-media platform - if you need to add to a previous message, you can click on the provided Edit button for up to 24 hours after you've published something, and this will let you add more to it.

I have moved this thread to the What's On Your Mind? section for now, but there is also a section called Tamagotchi Logs where you can write a diary about your Tamagotchi's progress - if you plan on posting regular updates like this, you might enjoy writing them there. :)

Hello @Tamagirl_14. This is the third time that I have had to move a topic of yours out of the News and Announcements section, and the second time that I've had to mention that each section of the forum has a description attached to it so that you know the correct place to post.

Please note that the News and Announcements section is for official Tamagotchi news (i.e., news about new releases from Bandai, or new merchandise from companies who work with them), or for news from the site's administration - it's not for news about users' Tamagotchis.

Please also note that this is a forum, and not a chat-room or a social-media platform - if you need to add to a previous message, you can click on the provided Edit button for up to 24 hours after you've published something, and this will let you add more to it.

I have moved this thread to the What's On Your Mind? section for now, but there is also a section called Tamagotchi Logs where you can write a diary about your Tamagotchi's progress - if you plan on posting regular updates like this, you might enjoy writing them there. :)
She do not Know that this is a Forum or something.

View attachment 646

This pompomtchi and mametchi twins! They have evolved into teens and they are so cute!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She do not Know that this is a Forum or something.
And that is why I am doing my job and politely providing the necessary information.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, @leogames2012, please note that this is a forum, and not a chat-room or a social-media platform - if you need to add to a previous message, you can click on the provided Edit button for up to 24 hours after you've published something, and this will let you add more to it.

Latest posts

Back