Hi, if I breed to get the pure Violet family is it possible to get the violet family again in the next gen by marrying Violetchi to another Sukatchi?

I think you still need to have 100% bonding in order to get the pure Violet family again.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TamaFifi27
      Since quarentine has happened, I've seen many people make money from making items out of resin. Though I don't want to make money out of this idea, i thought about making tamagotchi shells out of resin.
      After some research, people have been doing so with the newer versions, but only the front part. I've bought some suplies (a silicon mould kit, a 2 part resin kit, a pigment powder set and some glow in the dark pigment set) from the internet and they'll be arriving tomorrow and the actual testing will begin!
      I will be testing the version 5 first since its the one i use least and wont be as sad if i accidentally break something whilst taking apart the tamagotchi.
      Stay tuned for an update tomorrow!

• By Colbymakeup
      Help! I keep getting this error when I connect, travel to a town, or go to the park. Anyone know what it means and how to stop it? I keep resetting but it comes back when I try again. 

• By TamagoTamago
      The reason why I’m asking is because I’m trying to get Maskutchi. I’ve been waiting until 2 hearts go down, and yeah. And in the Wiki says I need to have the discipline meter at least 50 percent. I looked at the meter, But I don’t know what how much I need for 50 percent. Is it at least all the way filled or is it half way filled? 
      What I'm doing is filling the unfilled two hearts and waiting for them to be infilled again, I’ve been giving my tamagotchi snacks and meals, plus playing games with it, and when it’s sick, I give it a shot. So is that how I get Maskutchi? That’s what I been basically doing. Right now it’s a child ( Maruitchi. )
      I hope I’m doing it right 😕 
    • By Cisco
      Hello!
      I'm a new member of this forum. I'm an italian guy, so sorry for the bad english, but I'm trying my best. You can call me Cisco.
      I had a Tamagotchi Connection V3 when I was a kid, so I bought one a few months ago. I actually like it; it's great, simple and fun. It's a Jungle Camoflage one, it's really cute.
      Lately, I was thinking of buying a new Tamagotchi. I have enough money, so I'd like to order one online. But I can't decide wich one!
      I'd love to buy a V6 Music Star, but I have not enough money. So, I found some version wich I can buy. I'm interested in one of these, actually:
      Tamagotchi Connection V5 Familitchi
      I think it's a great Tama, I tried it when one of my friend had one. I like it, even if I think it's my leat favourite Connection because there isn't much to do. I like the family system, but it start being boring after a while. Character aren't really different and I'm afraid I'll get the same families every time. Tamagotchi Angel
      I'd like to buy this one, even if I don't really love the characters. I think they are cute, but really similar. I'll obviously buy a Japanese version, but it isn't such a problem, 'cause I'll watch some video online to see how the Tama works. Tamagotchi Ocean
      I love the design and the concept: a water Tamagotchi? Awesome, even if the character aren't really a lot. I'd like tu buy this instead of the other two, but I'm afraid 'cause everyone say it's... way too hard. Ok, something challenging isn't such a problem to me (in particoular during boring time), and I can Pause it everytime I want too (I'm not the type of owner who hate to Pause his Tamas). I mean, I like Tamagotchis, but I have lots of other things to do, so I cant't stay 24/7 on it. But everyone started to say this Tama's impossible, too hard and stuff like that. I'd love to buy it, but I don't know, now... is it really so hard?  
      So, can you guys help me? I'd really like any suggestion. Thanks!
    • By Tamaguccci
      Question about how to achieve the Ninja Family on the Tamagotchi Connection v5. I've neglected the happiness hearts on my adult characters, who are a smart-blended family and with about 90% bond, for nearly 2 days straight, and they have yet to transform into the Ninja Family. Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to neglect the happiness hearts of the teen characters and let them age into the Ninja Family, or do adult characters transform into the Ninja Family from neglected happiness?
    • By tama_and_egg
      I forgot my V2 and V5 Tamagotchis at home today. They are 2G adults (a Mimitchi and a Sunnytchi respectively). It's currently 8:20 am and I normally get home from my last class 3:30-45 pm. Is it likely they will die if left alone for that long?