TamaLey

Do I need a second Tamagotchi On?

On 10/26/2020 at 5:37 AM, 321Boom said:

Yep, it should work since it's backwards compatible don't worry :) Haha, you'll be able to transfer custom themes to your Tama with MyMeets don't worry ;) You can even draw your own if you're willing to invest some time into it!

I finally got it and love it. :)

• Like 3

On 10/31/2020 at 12:48 AM, TamaLey said:

I finally got it and love it. :)

Yay AWESOME!! Glad to hear it worked!! :D Enjoy it! :lol:

• Like 3

I got the app and the Magic Hut and they are sooooo helpful!  I love them, this has made unlocking the sports plaza so much easier, thanks for sharing them!

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TamaLey
      Autumn with gudetama.
    • By TamaLey
      My twins went to magic land with their friend. ❤️
    • By TamaLey
      Loved this little autumn scene. 🍂🍁
    • By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.

Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728
    • By Bossalyn
      Hey everyone! This is my tamagotchi on: purple magic log. I’ll update regularly.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I have two ON's active, a green magic which I got back in the June and a pink fairy I got for Christmas.
      I keep both with the screen brightness at the lowest setting to conserve battery. But my fairy ON's screen is lightly brighter then my magic's.
      At first I thought it was the color contrast (the fairy being pink with white designs and the magic being green with black) or maybe the brightness wasn't turned down all the way on my fairy.
      But after checking that the brightness is at the lowest setting for both, then covering both until only the screens were showing to avoid the coloring from any distortion their colors might be doing, and setting them both on the contract setting screen to avoid their wallpapers from affecting my ability to tell as well. I've found that yes my fairy's screen is brighter.
      I don't know if this is a early indication that the batteries are getting low before they die or if maybe this is something with my magic ON like a defect. Has anyone with more then one ON experienced this where one or more of their ON's screens are brighter then the others?