321Boom

How long does a Pac Man Tama live for?

Hello everyone!

I received my Pac Man Tama yesterday and started it up! It evolved into Mimitchi like 2 hours ago! :D I just can't find specific info on how long they live for on this version. According to the wiki page (https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Pac-Man_Tamagotchi) (ignore Death from ghosts and bugs, and Running Away from sulking, I don't think I leave my Tama alone long enough to reach that criteria) it states: 

• Departure: If the user takes good care of the Tamagotchi, never allowing it to sulk for too long and chases all of the ghosts away, the Tamagotchi will leave once enough care mistakes are made. It will appear standing next to Pac-Man, perform a final Close-Up, and walk away through the left side of the screen. Pac-Man will appear idling from one side of the screen to the other, and back again.

These are my questions:

So it'll live for as long as I don't let enough care mistakes accumulate?

How much is 'enough' care mistakes?

Does it get needier the more it ages like other Tama versions?

Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry for all the questions, I'm completely new to Nanos and this Pac Man one :) (it's so small and cute, I didn't think it would be soooo tiny!!)

• Like 2

I believe as long as you take care of your tama and not letting ghosts attack them they will stay. I don’t own Pac-man tamagotchi nano so I don’t really know how to answer the rest of the questions. :) 

• Like 4

Thanks for pitching in @iTamannadi. I've had it for 6 days so far and everything seems to be going well. It's a VERY low maintenance Tama, I reckon it could go around 4 hours not checking it before it starts calling for attention. Ghosts attacks are so infrequent, I really don't know how people end up getting the kill screen bug. It takes around 2 hours for a ghost to show up, and if the kill screen bug appears after having 4 ghosts on-screen, that's over 8 hours not looking at your Tama! Maybe it gets extremely needier with time? We'll see. . . .

For now Mimitchi is just happily jumping around while riding on Pac Man! xD

• Like 4

16 hours ago, 321Boom said:

I really don't know how people end up getting the kill screen bug.

By forgetting it's there because it's such a quiet and low-maintenance Tamagotchi. :lol: That's what happened to me, anyway - it was how my first run with the device, which took place after having not run anything for an extended period of time, ended. :P

As an aside, the kill-screen death is fairly "creepy", since you find your Tamagotchi having fallen before the bugs, then they're consumed by them when you try to call Pac-Man, and then the screen goes black. It sounds like something out of an edgelord-authored creepypasta. :P

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

the kill-screen death is fairly "creepy", since you find your Tamagotchi having fallen before the bugs, then they're consumed by them when you try to call Pac-Man, and then the screen goes black. It sounds like something out of an edgelord-authored creepypasta. :P

Wow, that is creepy, and very dark for a kid's toy 😕 Sounds like a Tamagotchi horror movie. I'll DEFINITELY make sure to not let my poor Mimitchi succumb to a fate like that. . .

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, 321Boom said:

Wow, that is creepy, and very dark for a kid's toy 😕 Sounds like a Tamagotchi horror movie. I'll DEFINITELY make sure to not let my poor Mimitchi succumb to a fate like that. . .

It's very in-keeping with how we used to look at bugs and glitches back in the day, though, so it's certainly fitting!

• Like 3

On 10/27/2020 at 11:14 AM, Penguin-keeper said:

It's very in-keeping with how we used to look at bugs and glitches back in the day, though, so it's certainly fitting!

Agreed! Glitches are still terrifying to this day! So it certainly is fitting! That's still quite a cruel way for the Tama to go though. . . 😢

• Like 2
  • Sad 1