How to Remove a Tamagotchi Meets/Some/On Faceplate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After the agony I went through trying to remove my On's faceplate following a tutorial that suggested prying from the front, I found a much better tutorial here. Instead of prying from the front, the Tamagotchi just need to be disassembled and the front half of the shell squeezed, as the link details. It's damage-free and I wish I had this earlier as my On's faceplate is damaged (thankfully, washi tape can hide that).

Uh if you want to take off a face plate, CAREFULLY OPEN THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT, Take out the batterys, get all screws out of the battery compartment, AND AVOID THE CODE PANELES, If you dont, the code will be messed up, AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE SCREEN (u might wanna take out some stuff CAREFULLY and put them back when you are done) And lastly, take the screen off and take off the face plate protector, enter your face plate, put EVERY THING BACK, screw every thing in and you are done.

Latest posts

Back