rnbaaby

Dead pixels in M!X screen

Hello!

Recently, these dark spots appeared in my M!X Dream screen. They started as blue/purple dots, and got a little bigger. I tried following a tutorial for dead pixels, but rubbing didn't work. 

Anyone having the same issue or some tips? Info where to get a replacement screen may be useful if needed. Thank you so much, TamaTalk users! 💜

20201113_160410.jpg

Edited by rnbaaby
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Not sure you can really do much for this other than what you've already tried. I don't know of anywhere that sells replacement screens, but you could consider grabbing a screen from a cheaper or broken m!x model. The meets may also have compatible screens.

• Like 3

On 11/14/2020 at 4:39 AM, Eggiweg said:

Not sure you can really do much for this other than what you've already tried. I don't know of anywhere that sells replacement screens, but you could consider grabbing a screen from a cheaper or broken m!x model. The meets may also have compatible screens.

Thanks for replying ! Useful for sure :)

For someone who's having the same issue, I've kept it without batteries for some months and somehow the screen is perfectly okay, only some very very small dots are visible. I didn't do anything to it, but keep it without using in a safe place. The screen damage was caused by falling from a pretty high desk. Screen works good and has no delay.

Thanks to everyone for helping & visiting the thread  :puroperatchi: If ur visiting this for help, I hope you can fix it ♡

• Like 2