mimitchi ^o^

Tamagotchi Connection Back Screw Replacement?

Hey all!

Does anyone happen to know what type of screw the large back screw is that holds the back cover to the connection tamas, and where I can find replacement screws for it? ;_; I'm thinking they may sell them at a home improvement store if I just knew what type to get! 😅Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D 

I saw some reviews that suggested these screws from JapanYouWant worked fine with one of their connections versions specifically a V6. 

• Like 4

The screw fits a size 1 precision screwdriver. I think it might be shorter than a regular screw, but I really don't have that much experience with these parts to say for sure. The ones iTamannadi linked should definitely work for all connections since the Keitai uses the same mold as the V3 and I'm sure the screws holding the battery covers are interchangeable. The ones in my V4, V4.5, and V5 practically look the same.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By thatoneplague
      Hello I'm new to this website and I've been using my old tamagotchi connection v3 for about a month now. The screen on my device is fairly beat up and I was curious if I could find some official or third party screen replacement for the Tamagotchi Connection v3.
    • By Candythief
      I bought a Devilgotchi and I tried to remove the screws. (I used a little mechanical oil before) (Of course I used the right screwdriver)
      I thought already I had it, but then both screw heads just broke off!!! (They broke very near the screw head)
      The screw shafts still remain in the shell and they also don't stick out a little.
      look for yourselves:

I don't need to say, I'm devastated.
      Still I ask you guys, do you think there is a (destruction free) way to remove the screws?
    • By QueenRita
      Are there any differences? I wanna get a V3 but I'm not sure if there's any differences between an american or japanese version. thanks!
    • By KiwiEvergreen
      Hi All,

I am new here

Hoping someone would be able to please advise me on the following:

1) What size is the screw (single large screw) in the back plate of vintage (1996-1997) Tamagotchis?
      2) What size are the 4 screws (4 small screws in corners) under the back plate of vintage (1996-1997) Tamagotchis?

3) What size is the screw (single large screw) in the back plate of Tamagotchi connection V2-V4, etc.?
      4) What size are the 4 screws (4 small screws in corners) under the back plate of Tamagotchi connection V2-V4, etc.?

Was anyone able to find suitable replacement screws for Vintage and Modern Tamagotchis? If yes, would you be able to please share the brand/type of screws you are using?

Thanks a ton!
    • By BlueDragonflytchi
      Hello everyone,

I thought this subject needed some updated answers/information... So ya, just wondering when they save for the(Mostly wondering about connections, V1, V2, V3.)download feature?

Dragonflytchi =*|*=