Marrying NPC's in On

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aeinn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, super new here and pretty new to trying to properly own/play with a Tamagotchi (I've had them forever, but mostly they were cute egg shaped keychains to me xD).  I can't seem to figure out how to befriend/marry an NPC in my Wonder Garden.  I have the zone unlocked and am bringing the item the Tama I want to befriend/propose to when mine grows up, but I have several questions, if anyone has the time to help me answer them.

My first question is, is it random chance depending on whether I get the Alice or the Mad Hatter character to play with when I visit, or does it change hourly or something?

Secondly, do I have to meet/play with them so many times as a child/teen before I can propose as an adult?

Will playing with both of the tama's make it so the one I want to propose to won't accept?

How do I know they'll accept my proposal, and if I fail in proposing, can I do it again later after interacting with them more?

And lastly, if I do succeed in marrying them, but say I don't get the genes I want, can I try again in another generation?

I'm sorry if these are weird/random/obvious questions, I didn't find anything that really gave good advice except which tama liked what item.

My first question is, is it random chance depending on whether I get the Alice or the Mad Hatter character to play with when I visit, or does it change hourly or something?
It is completely random. 

Secondly, do I have to meet/play with them so many times as a child/teen before I can propose as an adult?
You can do that of course, the point is you need to increase the relationship level high so by the time your tama evolves into an adult it won’t take much time and effort to marry them. 

Will playing with both of the tama's make it so the one I want to propose to won't accept?
That depends on the relationship level, the highest will even propose to your tama after you visit them (there’s no specific visit count so I’m assuming it’s random) OR you can get the ring and propose to them.

How do I know they'll accept my proposal, and if I fail in proposing, can I do it again later after interacting with them more?
You can definitely propose again if let’s say you didn’t get the chance to in the first attempt. If you keep visit the location with their favorite toy they will propose to your tama. Another thing is the rings from Tama Depa which will help you a lot to marry the character you want. There are two types of rings, one that costs 500 gotchi points and the other is 5000 gotchi points! If your relationship with a certain character is really high and you want to marry them I suggest you buy the 500 gotchi points ring which might make the other tama accept the proposal (they will only accept your tama if the relationship level between them is high otherwise your tama will be rejected and that will them very sad). Unlike the 5000 gotchi points ring, all you have to do is buy it, once you propose they will accept with no chance of rejection. 

And lastly, if I do succeed in marrying them, but say I don't get the genes I want, can I try again in another generation?
You can yes but that has to be for their grandchildren. For example you have your first generation and want to marry a Memetchi, you successfully do that but didn’t get her genes in this case you will need to wait until the third generation to be able to marry her again. 

I hope I helped. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back