Tamagotchi Manga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizutamatchiman

Reaction score
I know there have been quite a few manga series based on Tamagotchi. Were any officially released in English?
Do any of you read scans/scanlations of them online? I'd love to find a website that has them. I haven't looked extensively yet, but I'm sure they're out there.

I know there have been quite a few manga series based on Tamagotchi. Were any officially released in English?
Do any of you read scans/scanlations of them online? I'd love to find a website that has them. I haven't looked extensively yet, but I'm sure they're out there.
NoTHING,They Are not released OUTSIDE JAPAN! The anime are also the Same Reason why the Anime isn't released outside of Japan,If you look at my Status to @Timogotchi19 which says that He wants the English Version,you will see @Penguin-keeper saying that Its not outside of Japan because Young People outside of japan (especially the US Market) Is averse to Cute Anime.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/profile/215410-timogotchi19/?status=83920&type=status

Here is this Truth

Last edited by a moderator:
you will see @Penguin-keeper saying that Its not outside of Japan because Young People outside of japan wont accept Cute Anime.
No, what I said was that the US market is averse to cute anime. There are plenty of people of all ages outside of Japan who do enjoy it, including in the US, but because most dubs of such content are made with attracting a broad US audience in mind, it often means that these things get skipped over, or otherwise altered very heavily*.

*See the animated series based on Aurora World's YooHoo & Friends plush toy line for an example of this - it got converted into a bizarre show about ugly evil corporate executives being transformed into cute animals, with a newly-created character voiced by Flava Flav driving the proceedings. This happened because it was deemed to be too cute and not action-focussed enough for US audiences.

No, what I said was that the US market is averse to cute anime. There are plenty of people of all ages outside of Japan who do enjoy it, including in the US, but because most dubs of such content are made with attracting a broad US audience in mind, it often means that these things get skipped over, or otherwise altered very heavily*.

*See the animated series based on Aurora World's YooHoo & Friends plush toy line for an example of this - it got converted into a bizarre show about ugly evil corporate executives being transformed into cute animals, with a newly-created character voiced by Flava Flav driving the proceedings. This happened because it was deemed to be too cute and not action-focussed enough for US audiences.
Thanks! I Will edit it!

Done.

Latest posts

Back