Recommendations on broken(?) tamagotchi lots!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missusmelty

Reaction score
I’ll start off by saying, I LOVE cleaning tamagotchi’s. 🧽

I’ve bought a few where people have claimed the buttons don’t work, I’ll take a risk, and purchase them. Once receiving them, I delicately take them apart and see what could possibly be wrong. So far I’ve been lucky that all it is, is that they’ve been taken everywhere by their previous owners/owner, collecting dirt, hair, you name it, and with that collecting around/under the buttons is what makes them not work as well as they should. 

After giving them a “bath” and piecing them back together, they work good as new! ☺️ I know these photos aren’t the best in quality, but I had to resize them to be able to upload on here. These two are my most recent ones that I’ve worked on. I wonder who use to own these before they ran into the person I purchased them from?

With that all said, I’ve been on the hunt now for tamagotchi lots/sets that are “broken” and was hoping that people here might be able to point me in the right direction of sellers who do that. I know there were a few on eBay who did, but at the moment I can’t seem to find them selling any. 

46493992-FD6D-4721-8911-CA6D3CC55B89.jpeg

Latest posts

Back