Help identify old tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norkatt

Reaction score
Hi!

I have had V3 tamagotchis and newer, but at some point early 2000's I owned a plain yellow tamagotchi. I thought it was v1 or v2, but purchused the 'gen2' from the tamagotchi website and all it had was the number game? 

The plain yellow tamagotchi I am seeking could connect to others but had a jump rope starting game. It had no antena.

Has anyone heard of this version?

What newer version (not the new colour screen versions) had the jump rope game? It was my favourite. I would really appreciate the help hutning down my long lost pet <3

The only connection era tamagotchi that has a jump-rope game is the V4. Are you sure it didn't have an antenna? The V2 had a jumping game as well, but it wasn't jump rope, it was more of a long-jump game like in the olympics. 

I recommend looking at the website linked below to see if you may recognize any of the shells as the one you had before! :)  

https://www.tamashell.com/index.php

I thought it was v1 or v2, but purchused the 'gen2' from the tamagotchi website and all it had was the number game? 
I'm afraid that I can't help to identify the Tamagotchi that you're looking for, but I can clarify this issue: Gen 1 and Gen 2 are the official names of the original 1996 and 1997 versions of the Tamagotchi, which fans have typically referred to as "P1" and "P2" - these numbers are unrelated to the "Version 1"/"Version 2"/etc. numbering of the 2000s-era Tamagotchi Connection line. Since the 1996 and 1997 pets were remade and re-released a few years ago, the Gen 1 and Gen 2 names were therefore re-used as well. :)

Latest posts

Back