if my tama-twins get sick too many times, will that eventually lead to inevitable death?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchi-tchi

Reaction score
I need help! i love my twins, they look exactly like majoritchi, but just with lovelitchi eyes and cheeks! i read somewhere that Tamagotchi ON’s can stay alive forever, and that’s what i’m gonna try and do (keep them alive for as long as possible). I read somewhere that if your tama gets sick too often, when they die, you won’t be able to save them. i’ve given my tama’s a toothache quite a few times. when they die, will i still be able to save them?

You won’t be able to get the exact tamagotchi’s if they die but you will start with a new egg. As long as you take care of them and not neglecting them they will be alive. Toothache will not lead to their death as far as I know if you treat them right away. :)  

no if you do your best to heal them or make then more healthy and keep them healthy they shouldn’t just die but if you want them to die then don’t heal there tooth ache or stave them I don’t know if it will save them or not sorry

hope it helps

Latest posts

Back