help downloading the Tama ON app (iOS) in the UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchi-tchi

Reaction score
okay, so i know that the app isn’t available in the UK, but i’m sure that there are ways of downloading it anyway! i’m using an iOS device, and everyone i’ve asked has android and i’m not sure how to download the app in the uk.

apparently it is possible to create an american apple iD, but wouldn’t you need an address and payment method for that?

anyway, any help would be appreciated!

apparently it is possible to create an american apple iD, but wouldn’t you need an address and payment method for that?
Not sure about the US address but I have an iOS and I managed to download the Meets app by using a valid Japanese address which belongs to my friend and I was never asked to put any payment method. 

I think if you google valid addresses you will be able to find so many and use it to download the app. I hope someone who have done it will be able to help you.

Not sure about the US address but I have an iOS and I managed to download the Meets app by using a valid Japanese address which belongs to my friend and I was never asked to put any payment method. 

I think if you google valid addresses you will be able to find so many and use it to download the app. I hope someone who have done it will be able to help you.
thanks! but is using random addresses legal? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back