Sign in to follow this  
Tamagirl_14

This is my kuromametchi

Hello tamatalk peeps! This my kuromametchi and my previous tama had a glitch so I just had to restart my tama and then I hatched a boy and he turned into a kuromametchi.

DA050F77-B117-4831-85F1-E4EC26F332C6.jpeg

• Like 3

Hello @Tamagirl_14! Please can you read the description of the section that you are in before you make a post? Each section has a description that tells users what topics can go where. The "News and Announcements" section is for official Tamagotchi news from Bandai, and for official news from TamaTalk's Admin, not for updates about members' Tamagotchis.

I've moved this to the "What's On Your Mind?" section, where it is more appropriate. However, if you would like to start a diary about your Tamagotchis, we have a section called "Tamagotchi Logs" for that purpose.

• Like 3

Can you please make the image clearer? I can't see the Kuro Mametchi!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mrssalvatore
      ūüė欆love tamas but cant figure out how to age quicker HELP PLZZZZZ
    • By Flora
      Hi! I bought a Tama V4.5 (white with flowers) online but unfortunately it is quite yellowed. Has someone ever tried to whiten that yellowed shell? I am quite sceptical with H2O2 because of the flowers on the front which would probably fade away, too.
      The last post to that topic is already 8 years old, maybe there is someone who has a new idea to ‚Äěfix‚Äú that problem
    • By iTamannadi
      Good news TamaTalkers, well still need to be confirmed! 
      I found this information in a tamagotchi Facebook group called ‚ÄúTamagotchi Collectors‚ÄĚ and apparently Bandai is planning to release a¬†new western exclusive tamagotchi. The¬†name is ‚ÄúTamagotchi Pix‚ÄĚ. They are listed in Amazon Spain, Italy and¬†UK so far and are available for pre-orders. It is stated that it will be released on¬†31/8/2021.¬†
      The price is roughly $100 USD / £71.76 GBP

the description below was translated from Amazon Spain website:
      ‚ÄúThe little animal of the 90s has evolved well. Keeping the basics of the original, the new generation tamagotchi offers more features, stories and games for fun. A color screen, a camera that connects the tamagotchi to the real world, and touch keys. All these new features for more interactions, excitement and fun. Thanks to its integrated social network, the tama social, you can visit your friends, share photos and make virtual gifts. Accompany them throughout their life by choosing the starting egg (cute, intelligent, creative). Depending on your egg and the activities you do, you will have a job as an adult that suits your life. Tamagotchi Pix available in various colors.‚ÄĚ
      Here’s a picture of it:

What do you guys think? 
      Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TamagotchiCollectors/?ref=share
    • By Tamagirl_14
      This pompomtchi and mametchi twins! They have evolved into teens and they are so cute!
    • By Tamagirl_14
      My tamagotchi on will not grow up it remained a child this morning and it was supposed to evolve like usual but it now will not evolve.¬†‚Ěď
    • By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.

Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728