Blutooth? rare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karvi

Reaction score
Every now and then, I come across in forum heard of Past random tama users who can actually transfer over Tama Idl downloads by beaming over their blutooth & worked! They bragged about it proud!😅

I know this Isn't the usual way to get transfers Idl, but can somebody show me how to do that successfully? Or know of a certain way using blutooth? 

Hello there! :)  

I never really transferred anything to my iD-L but these topics I found should help you do so.

I believe first you need a USB IrDA dongle or a compatible cell phone to able to transfer the items. This link is a list for all mobile phones that could be used.

I found this tutorial on how to transfer the files using the Bluetooth dongle.

I hope these two links would help, if you do a research on the iD-L I’m sure you will find a lot of information. ;)  

Hi I already have a Usb device.

I just want to know more about using Blutooth. Are you sure that was the right link for Blutooth you provided? Showed something different. 

I just want to know more about using Blutooth
If you are looking on how to use the Bluetooth device itself then you need to check with the company website or search for tutorials on how to change the settings or configuration for it.

I think I posted this link before but if you check it it might help you with your device: 

Latest posts

Back