i need help... again (sorry i have no idea what im doing)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reagan J.

Reaction score
my toddler Tamagotchi says my name so i press the "b" button and she teleports outside every time!...  Then some times when she says my name i press the "c" button and she comes up to me again and it shows la little blue sun with some wind so i let her go outside all she wants to do is go outside i am so confused can someone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is normal, when you press the B button she will go to the yard. And when you press the C button she will do a funny jump/dance that’s just an animation that shouldn’t hurt your tama. However since you said she’s calling your name I assume that she looks sad, which means you need to play the games, feed her both meal and snacks until she’s happy again! 

It's as @iTamannadi is saying, if your Tama is calling your name it's either hungry or unhappy. If you press A, and then Profile, you can see your Tama's Happy and Hungry meters.

You need to feed it so the Hungry meter (represented by 6 rice balls) goes up, and to increase it's Happiness meter you play games with it by choosing the Store option (the 6th Icon, then go to the Arcade, you can either play Surfing or Dolphin) or by giving it toys like the Ball from the Item menu which is the 8th Icon), or feed snacks. Do note that feeding lots of snacks in a row will give your Tama a toothache. You need to do this multiple times to fill up the Happiness meter represented by lots of coloured bars as seen below:

vwvrkbi8wcd31.png

Hope this helps a bit, feel free to ask any further questions you might have don't worry  :blink:

This is normal, when you press the B button she will go to the yard. And when you press the C button she will do a funny jump/dance that’s just an animation that shouldn’t hurt your tama. However since you said she’s calling your name I assume that she looks sad, which means you need to play the games, feed her both meal and snacks until she’s happy again! 
Thank you, just how do u play the games? 

For Surfing, you need to press the A button as fast as you can, this will make your Tama ride a bigger wave and get more points.

For the Dolphin game, you need to avoid the sharks and let the dolphins give you the presents. A moves your Tama up, and B moves it down. You need to catch 15 presents from the dolphins to win the game with an Excellent rating. If you miss a present the game ends.

You unlock 2 more games later on in Food Town and Toy Park :)  

For Surfing, you need to press the A button as fast as you can, this will make your Tama ride a bigger wave and get more points.

For the Dolphin game, you need to avoid the sharks and let the dolphins give you the presents. A moves your Tama up, and B moves it down. You need to catch 15 presents from the dolphins to win the game with an Excellent rating. If you miss a present the game ends.

You unlock 2 more games later on in Food Town and Toy Park :)  
thank you is that for the tamagotchi on?

Latest posts

Back