What is the low average for a NIB royal white 20th m!x?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eozeda

Reaction score
Hey guys! I recently won an auction for a used one and I'm considering selling it on eBay to help towards a NIB version, but I'm not sure if I should be considering the two I see between the price of $142-147? Should I hold out and wait for something lower? 🤷‍♀️ Seems very slim chance of that – but I haven't been on the hunt long enough to notice price trends.

On eBay specifically, the best way to look at price-trends is to search through completed listings, and take note of the ones that actually sold. Those should give you an idea of what the current averages are, and what to look out for. :)

On eBay specifically, the best way to look at price-trends is to search through completed listings, and take note of the ones that actually sold. Those should give you an idea of what the current averages are, and what to look out for. :)
I see! I had no idea that was even possible. 😲 I looked around elsewhere and it seems to be the low average, but I'm not too fond of the box of the one I was considering. I wanted to wait for one to crop up that's possibly cheaper and in better shape but...

Check amazon japan.
Lolz okay I bought it same price from Bandai on Amazon. I'm half hoping my bank suspects it as fraudulent and rejects it so I can't spend more money on this wildly expensive hobby. 🤦🏻‍♀️😆 Oh boy...

Latest posts

Back