I was thinking that maybe the Tamagotchi On app might get a massive update for the pix. Maybe the social media part will be integrated into the app? Since maybe the pics you take on your phone can be transferred to the Tamagotchi or the other way around. Maybe the app will let you add stickers, and you can "share" a new picture on the app? I'd figure maybe there might be a staff to moderate what kind of pics get uploaded. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tamastar133 said:

I was thinking that maybe the Tamagotchi On app might get a massive update for the pix. Maybe the social media part will be integrated into the app? Since maybe the pics you take on your phone can be transferred to the Tamagotchi or the other way around. Maybe the app will let you add stickers, and you can "share" a new picture on the app? I'd figure maybe there might be a staff to moderate what kind of pics get uploaded. 

oh yeah id completely forgotten about the tamagotchi on app LMAO, i really hope that w the pix it does get a big update like that! it would be so fun for it to become its own little social media kind of thing, maybe like miiverse or something? 

• Like 3

On 2/24/2021 at 3:30 AM, Penguin-keeper said:

The description for the device suggests that this version lacks physical buttons, so that may make it even more difficult to use, unfortunately. :(

A lack of buttons shouldn’t cause me too much issue once I figure out where they are and am sure to keep the sound on. That’s how I use my phone but tamas tend to have way less buttons. It does kinda make me sad though because I find the buttons add to the charm of them. 

• Like 2