Tamagotchi ocean hatch.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuki Frost

Reaction score
Day 1

7:30 AM: About a month ago I got a Tamagotchi Ocean for my birthday. It just died (again) and while I am aware that they are the hardest to raise, I figured I would log it to help anyone who needs it in the future and to get help myself. So far I think my most important finds is that they die upon evolution when they are too heavy or they become harder to raise in the next evolution. Babies also wake up around 9 am and go to bed at 7 pm. During the baby stage they can’t get attacked by the polar bear. When they’re on the baby stage they can be awake at any time after the tama is started but once they evolve they will go right to sleep. This means that even though it’s currently 7:30 AM it is awake but by 8:00 it will be asleep because it takes about 30 minutes for the baby to evolve into the kid. I’m unsure if this is normal for other tamagotchi as well because I normally set them up closer to the middle of the day.

11:41 AM: I am gonna back up a bit for a second. I’m a junior in high school. Said high school is in a very rural area so despite a pandemic we’re all completely in person. Also, tamagotchi are banned by name at the school. Basically I have to keep my little friend a secret around certain teachers. Those who grew up with them will let me use it pretty openly in class; however, my English teacher is not one of them so having Tama loudly evolving during her class gave me a heart attack. I need to make a note of making sure he’s muted  I also spent a split hour and a half playing the game because the squid kept inking me every time I got to three happy hearts.

7:01 PM: Tama has fallen asleep. I forgot about him when I left to go watch Jeopardy but he was still alive. I do not understand this miracle but I do not question it either. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2

This will be the only update for today. My Study hall teacher got distracted by Tama and took him for the day so I don’t really know what’s going on there. My ex-girlfriend and I have officially claimed duel custody of Ocean with me. I still technically own it but she wants to be a part of the child’s life as well and I am fine with this development. That study hall teacher is an ex-lawyer and got excited about doing a custody battle so during my off hour we did that. Other than that Ocean should evolve tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back