Downloading Tamagotchi Meets App In UK App Store

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
Hey all!

So I recently bought another Tamagotchi Meets (the fairy JP ver. to be exact) and I want to try and connect it to the App and play with my other Meets on the App, too. The problem is that I live in the UK and I have an iPhone, so downloading the iOS App is quite tricky. I’m looking to get the JP App, but I’m not sure how.

A few years ago when I first got my Meets I managed to get the Meets App by changing my Apple ID location to Japan, but trying to do that now fails as Apple has patched the trick, which is a shame. I should also point out that I own an iPhone 6S that I’m not using (I currently have an iPhone Eight) so I could factory reset it and create a new Japanese Apple ID. Should I do this? Or is there a way to do this on my current iPhone? 

Thanks,

Silvie  :)

It might not be the best option, but if you still need help with downloading the app, you could try finding it elsewhere. I also live in the UK and to download the Meets and On apps, I decided to download them from apkpure.com. That said, it does come with some risk to the phone, downloading them outside of the app store. Aside from having to uninstall and reinstall whenever there's an update though, I haven't noticed any problems.😊

(If you do decide to download from APKPure, the easiest way to find the Meets app is to change the language setting via the options tab to the side of the page).

I hope this helps you and everyone else looking to download the app hassle free!😁

I live in the UK and had the same problem. I downloaded an app called APKPure that lets you get other apps from around the world and it worked. :)

Latest posts

Back