Where is the best place to look for Tamagotchis to purchase?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbit

Reaction score
Hi guys!

When I was younger, I had the Tamagotchi Connection V5 in the Argos variant.

Sadly, I lost it when I ran away from home several years ago. I'd really like to get another one, but I don't know where to start. I've checked eBay, but there were none for sale. I expect it'd be expensive too because it was a special version here in the UK!

I'm going to keep checking eBay each day or so to see if one pops up, but do you guys have any other site recommendations? I have no idea where to start. Just want a piece of my childhood back :)Thank  you ❤️

(P.S - I understand this site is not for selling, I'd just like to know the best sites to look on to buy!)

a899d9dc0c596eda66277aea40d1ee83.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry for the delay in approving your post (for future reference, topics like this are better off in the "What's On Your Mind?" section, where this isn't required :) ), but I'm really glad to hear about the unexpected positive outcome! :D

That's okay! Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for future posts :) wasnt too sure where to put this post so it ended up in here 😅

Latest posts

Back