How to get a glowing Tamagotchi in US?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Can you specify what tamagotchi you are referring to?

There is a Connection Version 4 glow in the dark tamagotchi it look like this:

16-C7-DB46-5952-485-D-A93-A-461-B44-EA6-FA5.png

There are plenty of people that make custom shells including glowing paints, I requested one two years ago for my Entama from a trusted tamagotchi surgeon. This is what it looks like:

EE6-FBDEA-A843-4-EBB-AE62-46-ED4-DD78375.jpg

CE9397-BA-BFC5-475-C-A989-5-A2973227623.jpg

This is her instagram account @tamagirl327 you can check her awesome work! :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Pastel Meets and the special, light blue outline is actually gained by using the Easter egg the tamagotchi receives upon visiting Easter Land. This allows any character at any stage to not only have their outlines turned blue, but also take on a completely pastel colour scheme (and also reverse the change). The colour scheme differences are very distinct as the Easter egg can change green into mint and dark blue into light blue (those are the two I remember). It's a nice feature since if you wanted to easily change your tamas colour a bit, you just need to select the item. Unless a particular colour model has specific characters with non-black outlines, the option to change outlines probably doesn't exist.

Latest posts

Back