Help getting backplate off of tamagotchi ocean or other vintage tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuki Frost

Reaction score
The Batteries of my tamagotchi ocean have officially died. This is the oldest tamagotchi I have and the screws seem smaller than the newer ones; however, I am blind and cannot tell. What sized screwdriver do I need? Anybody have any tips on getting them out? How quickly do I need to get the batteries out before I may start expirance get problems?

it is a Japanese tamagotchi if that makes any difference. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look into this topic you will be able to find the best screwdriver for vintage tamagotchis, they are JIS size 00 

Usually keeping the battery won’t harm the tamagotchi if it’s not kept there for too long so don’t worry! :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look into this topic you will be able to find the best screwdriver for vintage tamagotchis, they are JIS size 00 

Usually keeping the battery won’t harm the tamagotchi if it’s kept there for too long so don’t worry! :)  
Ok good to know!! I’ve had problems with newer tamagotchi and batteries so my nerves are always pretty high. That’s so much !!

We got the screwdriver however that still has not worked. The backplate is still firmly in place.

Latest posts

Back