Evatchi progress

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glip

Reaction score
Hello, I bought the red evatchi a couple of months ago and every time when the batteries dies it seems that I lost all progress that I did for unlock special characters. Is there a way that I can preserve my data when the tama shows the low battery icon and change batteries?

Sorry to bring this thread up instead of opening a new one, but I guess it's related content. What is it with this tama and the battery? I have two of them and was playing with default batteries that come with them, and every time I get to Kaworu and the clock hits 15:00 and animation and music starts to play, battery goes dead and I lose all my progress. I have bought new batteries but now I'm afraid to do all the tedious progress again up to Kaworu only to get the battery screen after the music at 15:00.

Does anyone has any information about this?

Thanks in advance.

I have a nano, and when the battery got changed, the data resets. Also i think the toy is too small to keep stats from data.....

I understand that, but about the Evatchi specifically... how I'm I supposed to get the special angels (I have to get some normal angels first) without battery draining first??

Sorry to bring this thread up instead of opening a new one, but I guess it's related content. What is it with this tama and the battery? I have two of them and was playing with default batteries that come with them, and every time I get to Kaworu and the clock hits 15:00 and animation and music starts to play, battery goes dead and I lose all my progress. I have bought new batteries but now I'm afraid to do all the tedious progress again up to Kaworu only to get the battery screen after the music at 15:00.

Does anyone has any information about this?

Thanks in advance.
What the heck, that's so weird. I've never heard about this apparent Kaworu glitch. Maybe it might have been the batteries I guess. Well if you are brave enough to attempt to get Kaworu, make sure the screws are in tightly. Wish you the best of luck.  

Latest posts

Back