Yumemitchi and the social trait on Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artemis

Reaction score
Hey there, I’m new to Tamatalk and I joined because I have a question about my Tamagotchi Friend that hasn’t been asked by anyone else yet. I have a regular tama Friend and it’s a European one. I want to try and raise a Yumemitchi but she requires the social trait. I don’t want to spend more money on a second tama friend and they came out a little while ago now so they’re expensive online on places such as eBay. I’ve had my tama friend since I was little when it was released in Europe in 2014 and I’ve always wanted to get Yumemitchi and had no luck. Is there a physically possible way to raise her without having a second tama. The social boy characters are obtainable without a second tama to connect with, by giving your teen no trait and letting it evolve randomly. But some of the girls have no specific trait, so if you don’t give your tama a trait, it’ll evolve into one of the default no trait ones, making you unable to do the random evolution and have a chance of randomly getting a social girl. If anyone knows a way to get the social girls without a second tama, let me know, I’m going to try a few care experiments to see if I can do it. As Yumemitchi is the tama advertised on the box art and everywhere else, I think it’s a bit of a shame that if you only have one tama, it’s very hard/impossible to raise her. Not every tama owner also has friends that have one or have enough money to get a second one. 😂

I also wouldn’t ever bother with the second one or use it after I’ve used it for the connections.

Update: I don’t think it’s possible without a second tama and I’ve organised to meet up with my friend who also has a tama friend after lockdown ends in the UK and connect with hers.

bit of a shame considering Yumemitchi is supposed to be the main character in tama friends. 😕

Latest posts

Back