A new meets released before the Pix releases?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
Do you think that a new version of the meets will come out before the Pix releases?

I doubt that Bandai Japan is planning to release a new Meets version, they will keep releasing nanos and might come up with something new by the end of this year. 
Thank you. I don't collect the nanos so I guess that means there's nothing for me to buy coming out any time soon (which is actually somewhat of a relief to my bank account lol).

I wonder if the Pix will have the gene mixing feature. I have heard people say that it probably won't based on the fact that the leaked images show only 'regular' tamagotchis, but on the other hand I feel like 'Pix' could be a play on 'pics' (pictures) and 'mix'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I don't collect the nanos so I guess that means there's nothing for me to buy coming out any time soon (which is actually somewhat of a relief to my bank account lol).
Same here, nanos are not really that interesting for me.  :rolleyes:

I wonder if the Pix will have the gene mixing feature. I have heard people say that it probably won't based on the fact that the leaked images show only 'regular' tamagotchis, but on the other hand I feel like 'Pix' could be a play on 'pics' (pictures) and 'mix'.
Based on the leaked images like you said there was no mixed characters, the description said it focuses mostly on “social media” . Personally I will be a bit disappointed if the mixing feature is gone, I believe it is something essential for a toy like Tamagotchi! but I guess it’s time to change and see what is coming next.  ^_^

Same here, nanos are not really that interesting for me.  :rolleyes:

Based on the leaked images like you said there was no mixed characters, the description said it focuses mostly on “social media” . Personally I will be a bit disappointed if the mixing feature is gone, I believe it is something essential for a toy like Tamagotchi! but I guess it’s time to change and see what is coming next.  ^_^
Yeah there just doesn't seem to be a lot to do with the nanos tbh.

I really like the mixing feature too! I think the mix/meets/on might be my favourite colour tamagotchi (though I do not have the plus color so I don't know about that one). The unique character combinations are really fun.

I swear that would be a humongous miss there, if they fail to see the potential in the similar names. Plus it has a similar jagged-cracked shell design with the horizontal crack at the top this time.

Latest posts

Back