athena!

Please help me identify my mom's childhood tama!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, but i often read topics here.

So, my mom said, what her childhood tamagtchi was like hitorikko rakuraku dogwong, but pink with yellow buttons. I've searched all over the Internet and there was nothing linked with this color variation... Have you any ideas? I dont have photo because i didnt find the tama yet..

p.s/ sorry my english is not really good because it isnt my native language..

Edited by athena!

I have the on, so I dont know if the one she had is on here, but try asking her more questions! p.s. what is your native languige?

45 minutes ago, okasan Audrey said:

ps какой у вас родной язык?

ty for reply! mine is russian

It sounds like your mom's childhood virtual pet was either a RakuRaku Dino-kun (which was also sold under the English name of Dinkie Dino), or a Hitorikko.

RakuRaku Dino-kun was, of course, a dinosaur, and it can be seen here.

Meanwhile, the Hitorikko line was sold in several different animal variants (dinosaur, dog, fish, or chicken) - a Hitorikko pet can be seen at the bottom of this page. Please note that Hitorikkos are not Dinkie pets, but are sometimes listed alongside them because their gameplay is similar to the Dinkies.

I'm not aware of any pink RakuRaku Dino-kun/Dinkie Dino shells, but as you can see, one of the available Hitorikko colours was pink with white buttons.

I hope that this helps! :)

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By foundinstorage
      Recently I was helping my fiance clean out his storage to retrieve all of his game stuff from his childhood.

We came across a bag of Tamas. We were able to identify all but one, and the sticker that might have helped identify it is missing.

We tried taking a picture and running it through Google's image search, and got nothing.

That looks like a Koopa Troopa from Super Mario Brothers. We can't turn it on as the batteries are dead and we don't have a driver small enough to open it up.

Out of a bag of 15-ish Tamas, this was the only one we couldn't figure out. Does anybody have any ideas? I've got good Google-Fu but despite a couple dozen search term sets, I'm still coming up empty-handed!

• By laineup
      Hi guys,
      is this a fun Bandai tamag?

• By MintyDreams7
      It's an oddly-shaped purple pet with sandy yellow buttons and frame. It has an IR window on the side.

When started up it shows a little person running, then some people with hearts... and then lets you choose between what I guess is a girl or a boy. When you choose, it shows a house, and prompts you to input a name.
      Pet (boy) (girl)
      There are several icons: Knife and fork (with many food selections), a round icon that looks kinda like a flower or wheel, an open book, medical kit, a dustpan/rake?, half moon, weighing scale, umbrella, heart with waves coming off it, an icon that looks like Memetchi and Mametchi holding hands, two hearts with an arrow through it, and a different scale. The "attention" icon is a cellphone.
      Here are some of the different screens.

I can feed it, some foods make it pop up with a happy/heart animation, but only on the first feeding. Every other action (except the ones for IR communication, those just tell me that the connection failed because I don't have another of these pets. XD) result in the pet shaking its head at me.

Does anyone know what this is?
      I left it alone for a while and... nothing happened. It didn't beep at me or change in any way.
    • By sorchaarts
      So, it's been a long time since I played with a Tamgotchi, and I just recieved my Tamagotchi Tama-town in the mail. However, I want to learn more about what kind of Tamagotchi it is, but I can't because I don't know it's name to search for on the Wiki. I looked up it's name on the info for it on the Tamagotchi, and it said Kino-Itchi, but when I looked this up it was for a adult tamagotchi that looked very different from what I have.

My Tamagotchi looks like a mushroom, it's stem is black and the cap is white with black dots on it. It's a boy.

What is my Tamagotchi?
    • By Midorime
      Does anyone have a Dinkie Puppy? I'm thinking of getting one (I just missed a sale, though) but stopped myself when I came across this image:

This isn't a Dinkie but rather a Hitorikko Puppy in another shell due to the fact I can see HELP in the bottom right corner. (At least I think it is, right?) So I'm rather confused, are Dinkie Puppies just Hitorikkos? Was this a shell swap someone did or something? When I see the 4-in-1 packaging the puppy on it looks different.

Does anyone have any pictures of their Dinkie Puppies they can post to see how they look when turned on? Is there a way I can tell a real from a fake Dinkie Puppy? And do the Dinkie Puppies 'evolve' like all the others?