(Sorry for being very inactive :-'( ) 

I saw people before having the same problem that's why I first checked everything I found before open this topic again. 

It's about getting violetchi on the music star. I just don't manage to get her! I once had a chamametchi which I really try to neglect (but not too much) overweight and increased the stress and it still does evolve to mimitchi! 

Then the next time I got Ichigotchi. I try the stuff out what I read and everything went well (like fem. Petition>Hitodetchi>Ichigotchi) but still even if I neglected more than before (just only fed it when they had two or one heart on ther happy and hungry bar and rarely played with it only making poop away when it was beeping and letting it even sleep with poop) it still became Mimitchi HOW!? 

Could this maybe a glitch for trying out this reset method to get more instruments?? I hope not 0_0 

So currently I am trying again. This time with only feeding when it either beeping or only have one heart and no playing games at all. My tama is currently a tamatchi would this maybe increase the chance to get violetchi?? 

Edited by WackyWitch
  • Like 2

I looked into the growth charts, seems that Violetchi has to be in “OK” care which means there has to be care misses in order to get her. Care miss is when your tama call for attention/beep and you don’t respond in a certain amount of time.

See if you can go for three care misses before adult stage and hopefully you will get her. :) 

Edited by iTamannadi
  • Like 2

You mean I still can get her despite I am having Tamatchi? I mean I now try to only feed it and not to play. Maybe practicing. I hope I will get her 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WackyWitch said:

You mean I still can get her despite I am having Tamatchi? I mean I now try to only feed it and not to play. Maybe practicing. I hope I will get her 

I meant when your tama call for you, the attention icon will light up, that’s when you neglect it until the icon disappears. That includes not feeding your tama (empty meters), not praising it, not bringing the stress level down etc...

That what is called a care miss. Hope it’s clear now. :) 

• Like 2

Ohhh ok 😅 I'm gonna try my best (this sounds weird....because normally it is something you shouldn't do 😅

Edited by WackyWitch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok. I started my tama new. I first got hitodetchi but I just neglect it try to make the care mistakes in the child stage, (I think... I made to much) so yeah I got ringotchi. Is it still possible to get violetchi with ringotchi? And if so, how am I getting her? Should I still make the three care mistakes? Or now take better care of her? I am afraid that if I do so, that it will evolve to mimitchi? Is it possible that ringotchi can become Mimitchi?? 

• Like 1

This is the growth chart for the V6. I think you still can get Violetchi if you get care misses before adult stage, but it’s not guaranteed how many misses you need to get her.

When I said three misses I was giving an example. :newmametchi:

Based on the chart, she comes in the middle which I think no more than three care misses but hopefully you will get her. :)

FA6-A6-A99-C6-D8-4-BAF-A024-227-B6-D3-A3

Edited by iTamannadi
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ureigao
      So when I was little I bought the new Tamagotchi Music Star back around 2010 I believe. My Tamagotchi was playing on their instrument and when I came back to check on them again something really scary happened. I don't know what it was doing but it looked like show lights on my tamagotchi. The sprite animation was really weird and it terrified me as a child and I never played it for years. One of the toys looked like an angel or something like that which made it more eerie it looked like the angel was shining light to my tamagotchi and it looked lifeless. It only stopped when I looked at the time. Then everything was back to normal. I don't know if it was intentional, that my tamagotchi was really stressed, or it's supposed to be like a spot light. It only occurred when my tamagotchi was a toddler I really wanna know if anyone had it happen to them, cause it really scared me as a child and I wanna know what went wrong. This sounds like a creepy pasta but it happened, it wasn't nothing that scary it's just the sprites were really weird and made me uncomfortable and confused. I had anxiety back then while playing tamagotchi's cause I did not want them to die and the death sequences scared me a lot. Recently I decided to play music star seeing if it'll happen again, it did not as of far and my tama already is a teen now.

I'd love it if anyone can answer this cause it would put down my childhood fear to rest I keep trying to find the toy that looks like an angel ( I think it's an angel I am not 100% sure ) but I can't find it anywhere and I just saw it on the tama wiki.

(im sorry if this sounds really really silly.)
    • By Keegui
      Hello! I'm aware these are no longer sold in stores. However, I've been looking for the Violetchi Tama-Go figure at a reasonable price online for years with no success. I'd like to buy it singular, used or new, for a cheaper price (this means under 10 dollars). Does anyone know where I can find this? Thank you in advance!

- Keegan
    • By Ashley Montanae
      I'm at it again! We're just gonna ignore how many failed logs I have and pray this one sticks.

So, I've recently decided to boot up my v6 Tama's after almost a year without them - what can I say; the nostalgia was killing me. The two Tama's I've got now are Penelope and Morgan (I... The boy Petitchi is black, the girl white... So, my imagination had some fun.)

I actually originally booted them up last night, but, after falling asleep a bajillion times, I just decided to restart them this morning with a clean state. Admitting that is a bit dissapointing (I STILL got a Kuchitamatchi!), but, I digress.

I actually do have some goals: I hope to get one of every Tamagotchi possible (which seems a bit unlikely because I seem to maintain a steady care pattern, resulting in a steady Tama pattern), maybe throw in a few other Tama's (like two Music Star's aren't enough) and actually log my Tama activity to come up with my own info - I know guides already exist, but, there's just something about having my own tried-and-true info.

As you will see, Pen is a girl, Morgan a boy - this is totes because the two are going to get married. Morgan's a little younger than his female counterpart, but, I'm so mating them. (Because I can.)

Because I'm starting this so late (and they're about to go to sleep), I've decided to just get the initial "stat" post out of the way, so, below is just their stats. I hope to have some more put up tomorrow. (in italics are their favorites.)

Penelope

0 year
      10 pounds
      4/4 Hungry
      4/4 Happy
      Stress - 1

Tone - 271
      Rhythm - 277
      Original - 259

Jazz Music

Hitodetchi (2140 GP)

Instruments: Saxophone, Drum Set, Harp, Mic, Singers & Piano.
      Toys: Mirror (from the teacher), Doll House, U.F.O., Train, Dinosaur, Skateboard, Rabbit & Bear.

Morgan

0 year
      15 pounds
      4/4 Hungry
      4/4 Happy
      Stress - 13

Tone - 296
      Rhythm - 260
      Original - 267

Classical Music

Kuchitamatchi (600 GP)

Instruments: Singers, Boom Box, Piano, Drum Set, Guitar, Harp, & Mic.
      Toys: Pirate Ship (from the teacher), Rabbit, Duck, Mirror, Doll House, Car, Helicopter, Space Ship & Train.
    • By HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn
      the rule
      you SHOT Laser beams in someone's face
      Let's the Game begin

Let me put my mask

say hiiii

Laser beams in Hayden,it's teri,Khipmunk,supah cow,Violetchi,tamafan325 face!!!

• By Ashley Montanae
      I was wondering if there was a sort of "pause" schedule for the Music Star.
      I've heard of it being worked out for v4 - where, if you pause it for a certain amount of time, you can calculate when it will respond in other regards.

For example:

Say that I want to pause my Music Star as to delay the leaving of the baby by his/her parents, because, by the way this is timed on my Tamagotchi, it would happen in the evening. So, to make sure the parents leave at {n} time, I would pause it for {x} amount of hours.

Does anyone know if it works like this? If so, do you know the time measurements?