Violetchi for the music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
(Sorry for being very inactive :-'( ) 

I saw people before having the same problem that's why I first checked everything I found before open this topic again. 

It's about getting violetchi on the music star. I just don't manage to get her! I once had a chamametchi which I really try to neglect (but not too much) overweight and increased the stress and it still does evolve to mimitchi! 

Then the next time I got Ichigotchi. I try the stuff out what I read and everything went well (like fem. Petition>Hitodetchi>Ichigotchi) but still even if I neglected more than before (just only fed it when they had two or one heart on ther happy and hungry bar and rarely played with it only making poop away when it was beeping and letting it even sleep with poop) it still became Mimitchi HOW!? 

Could this maybe a glitch for trying out this reset method to get more instruments?? I hope not 0_0 

So currently I am trying again. This time with only feeding when it either beeping or only have one heart and no playing games at all. My tama is currently a tamatchi would this maybe increase the chance to get violetchi?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked into the growth charts, seems that Violetchi has to be in “OK” care which means there has to be care misses in order to get her. Care miss is when your tama call for attention/beep and you don’t respond in a certain amount of time.

See if you can go for three care misses before adult stage and hopefully you will get her. :)  

You mean I still can get her despite I am having Tamatchi? I mean I now try to only feed it and not to play. Maybe practicing. I hope I will get her 

You mean I still can get her despite I am having Tamatchi? I mean I now try to only feed it and not to play. Maybe practicing. I hope I will get her 
I meant when your tama call for you, the attention icon will light up, that’s when you neglect it until the icon disappears. That includes not feeding your tama (empty meters), not praising it, not bringing the stress level down etc...

That what is called a care miss. Hope it’s clear now. :)  

Ok. I started my tama new. I first got hitodetchi but I just neglect it try to make the care mistakes in the child stage, (I think... I made to much) so yeah I got ringotchi. Is it still possible to get violetchi with ringotchi? And if so, how am I getting her? Should I still make the three care mistakes? Or now take better care of her? I am afraid that if I do so, that it will evolve to mimitchi? Is it possible that ringotchi can become Mimitchi?? 

This is the growth chart for the V6. I think you still can get Violetchi if you get care misses before adult stage, but it’s not guaranteed how many misses you need to get her.

When I said three misses I was giving an example.  :newmametchi:

Based on the chart, she comes in the middle which I think no more than three care misses but hopefully you will get her. :)

FA6-A6-A99-C6-D8-4-BAF-A024-227-B6-D3-A3440.jpg

Latest posts

Back