Sign in to follow this  
mrssalvatore

i cant figure out how age my tama!

😍 love tamas but cant figure out how to age quicker HELP PLZZZZZ

There’s no tricks for your tamagotchi to evolve quicker, you will have to wait until they age automatically. 

• Like 2

For most types, there is no way to make it age faster- just be patient :)

However, on a V1-V4 you can debug it and once you do that, there's an option to make time seem to go much faster.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By linty_lint
      Hello! I'm having heaps of trouble trying to debut in my V6 Music Star. This is gen 1, all my stats are at 999, everyone's got a ton of practice on their instruments (piano and headphones), and the genre is Classical Music. I've tried just about every instrument combination spread across the 3 musicians, but currently I'm at 1. Piano, 2. Headphones, 3. Piano. I still get a "x" for the 3rd judge ugh.
      Anything I can do better? What's the perfect genre for these instruments?
    • By Yuki Frost
      I’ve had a few problems with my Ocean before but they usually just sort of resolve themselves. 

When I got the tamagotchi the screws were beyond stripped (not helped by my family having no chill and shoving whatever they thought would get the thing open in said screws when the batteries died despite my protests) so we ended up taking it to multiple jewelers in hopes of getting them out. They were eventually sawed out. 

on my next run I hadn’t replaced the screws because I can’t find any the right size, so I taped the backplate ton to keep the batteries connected. This worked fine for about a month and a half until it got frozen like this:

My go to with these kinds of issues is to reset it but that didn’t work so I figured it had something to do with the tape. I screwed the backplate in with the screws from my garden and everything seemed fine. The tama seemed fine for about 30 minutes before it went back to this screen. It does this every time I take out the batteries and unfortunately re setting doesn’t work.
      Any ideas on how to fix it or what’s wrong?

• By -TamaTamaLlama-
      Hey welcome to my blog fellow Llamas!! I have a Tamagotchi On, Wonder Garden edition, and I am currently on generation 10! I have every location but sports plaza. I have the Llama fluff gene for 8 generation (lucky meeee!) and I currently have twin girls. I have questions about the tamagotchi app that can connect with your tamagotchi. Is it true you can marry people there and then they will come back to you tamagotchi as a new character? I'm confused. Do they have sanrio characters in the app on events? Can I connect to the japenese version on my english tamagotchi.

• By ChimeraP
      I have a 7 y/o mimitchi. im not getting the match maker at all and im only getting heart mail and the gotchiking orders at the times that are in the matchmaking times thread. is this a glitch?
    • By Flora
      Hi! I bought a Tama V4.5 (white with flowers) online but unfortunately it is quite yellowed. Has someone ever tried to whiten that yellowed shell? I am quite sceptical with H2O2 because of the flowers on the front which would probably fade away, too.
      The last post to that topic is already 8 years old, maybe there is someone who has a new idea to „fix“ that problem
    • By Rooksie
      When I was a kid, I had a toy that basically was like a watch (I think?) which scanned the barcodes on items. In the codes that it scanned, it would find creatures, like fairies and mermaids etc. It also had some mini games on it, including a picture puzzle where you had to move the pieces into an image (I think it was the image of one of the creatures that were found?)
      There was a girl's version and boy's version, from maybe around the mid 2000s? Naturally, I had the girl's version and loved that thing to bits.
      But then I went and lost it...🤦‍♀️
      I have no idea what that thing was called (I'm pretty sure it wasn't Scannerz, unless they had something similar to what I'm describing?). I've been pining for it ever since though, so if it rings any bells please end my suffering! It's been nearly 20 years now!!!😭