Sign in to follow this  

welp today my zuccitchi evolved into a zachi while it was in my pocket i looked at it and bam zachi caught me off guard but im very happy about this i will log it from now on, it is currently 11 years old

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Yuki Frost
      I am making a guess that this is the right place to put this but honestly I don’t know if it is. 
      Anyway I want to pre order a tamagotchi P!x because tamagotchis usually sell out really quickly in my area. I also live in a rural area so stores don’t get deliveries more than like once a month and if I don’t pre order it there’s a good chance I have to wait years to get it. 
      the only problem I’ve encountered is the camera on the P!x. I need to know how much you have to use it to care for your friend or if there might be a way to get out of having to use it.  I’m blind so the camera might provide a huge problem for me depending on how much I have to use it. The touch keys shouldn’t be a problem so long as the tama still makes some sort of sound. 
      I know no one is going to know for sure but the more I can start getting an idea of if I’ll even be able to use it the better. That way I don’t have to waste my time with it if I can’t. (I’ll still feel a little bit left out because the newer ones are getting less and less accessible to me and honestly I have a feeling that soon I’ll have to just stop getting the new ones all together)
      thabks !
    • By rajanhoxha
      A while ago, I bought 2 used Tamagotchi Connections at a pawn shop. They worked just fine, but the battery cover screw was corroded in both of them:

I searched the internet for ways to remove the corrosion. Some people would even use ketchup, but the most effective way was letting the screws sit in vinegar, then using a toothbrush to remove the rest of the corrosion, and finally cleaning them with alcohol. However, due to me being busy with school, a year passed and I still hadn't tried cleaning the screws, until a few days ago when I had some spare time and decided to try it out. I thought, why not demonstrate the whole process on TamaTalk to help people out? 

First, I removed the screws from the battery covers. Tamagotchi Connection battery covers have some sort of retainer that keeps the screw from falling out. To remove the screw, I had to hold the retainer using my fingernail, then pull on the screw while twisting it counterclockwise. Now, both the screw and the retainer came out. The retainer was also a bit corroded, as well as the screw hole in the battery cover. I cleaned those with alcohol.
      Now, the fun part. I let the screws sit in apple cider vinegar for around 30 minutes.

Then, I scrubbed them with a toothbrush several times. Both the screws came out looking way better, but one of them still had some ugly black marks where the corrosion was. As a last resort, I sandpapered it. I have no idea what the exact grit of the sandpaper was, but eyeing it, it seemed to be around ~200 grit. This improved the appearance of the screw drastically. Here are the results!

Comparing it to a non-corroded screw of another tama, the finish looks less shiny. But it's a lot better than a corroded screw! 
      I hope this tutorial was easy to understand! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 
    • By OhNoMeTamagotchi
      Heya,new to tamagotchi.
      Found a morino tamagotch in a thrift store
      But it wasn't working so i replaced the very old batteries with semi old ones.
      It kinda worked until the batteries ran out
      Though i noticed that theres something wrong
      Like,it turns off and on with a light slap
      So it means egg after egg after egg
      Then i bought some new ones but while screwing it on to close the screen fades to nothing
      But when the lid isnt fully closed,it works just fine.though that'd make it hard to put in a bag or my pocket
      Also works without the lid except everytime the batteries move it turns off then on again.
    • By Saggi
      Hi guys thai is my first time i write in this forum, I hope I’ m in the right place to ask help and I apologise if I make any mistakes but English is not my mother language.
      some days ago I found my old tamagotchi of when i was a child From 2004 it works perfectly and i’ m very happy for it. 
      someone can tall me exactly what version is and its growth chart? 
      Thaks for who will answer me

• By angleborn
      I need help. My tamagotchi keeps saying : I want to play. Does anyone know what this means?