Demon Slayer nano death by old age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glip

Reaction score
Hello, I'm kind of new with tamagotchis, my first one I got is the evangelion one. This one every Angel I raise had a life span of like 4-5 days. Starting February I got the Demon Slayer version and doesn't die by age (it has been more than 20 days) is that normal?

Hi Glip. Did you ever have your kimetsu nano move on? or did you just end up letting it die? Mine's been going for 3 weeks and I'm wondering if it'll ever move on so I can get other renditions, or if I should just let my Muichiro die. 😞 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to hazard a guess that this one could be like the Pac-Man and Hello Kitty Nanos, which will move on eventually, even though they seem to hang around for a long time. I've found that it takes a few weeks to complete a run with those versions, so I wonder if that's a go-to for other licensed Nanos as well?

I'm going to hazard a guess that this one could be like the Pac-Man and Hello Kitty Nanos, which will move on eventually, even though they seem to hang around for a long time. I've found that it takes a few weeks to complete a run with those versions, so I wonder if that's a go-to for other licensed Nanos as well?
Thanks so much for replying Penguin-keeper! My only other nano right now is the Evatchi, which moves on after 3 days, so you can understand my confusion! 😅

I keep meaning to grab the Pac-Man and Hello Kitty nanos, but Bandai keeps popping out newer and cooler ones (those Twistechis, OMG), its so hard to choose! I ended up trying to murder my Muichiro but the battery died right as the death scene played, lol. 😆 Really appreciate you helping out, I just want Nezuko w my weeb self. The plus side to their long life, I guess, is you will really get to enjoy the characters you consider beloved. 

Thanks again! 

Latest posts

Back