Tamagotchi Meets Happiness Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kokomokola

Reaction score
So today I went to go look at the room makeovers in the TamaDepa today, and when I looked at one of the rooms there was a little heart in the corner! It wasn't there for any of the other rooms. Does that mean my tama likes this room the best or something? I had the room made over into that room, but it didn't seem any happier than normal. Does that have any benefit at all do you think on raising happiness??

Also, does anyone have any idea about the impact on accessories on the tama? I know each tama has its own favorite(s). If they're wearing a favorite accessory, does that raise their happiness more when doing other things? Or do they just get a happiness boost when they first put it on? I'd love to know if anyone has figured it out!!

So today I went to go look at the room makeovers in the TamaDepa today, and when I looked at one of the rooms there was a little heart in the corner! It wasn't there for any of the other rooms. Does that mean my tama likes this room the best or something? I had the room made over into that room, but it didn't seem any happier than normal. Does that have any benefit at all do you think on raising happiness??
I believe the little heart means that this decoration is an add on, you might have downloaded it either by the official or the fan made app. 

Also, does anyone have any idea about the impact on accessories on the tama? I know each tama has its own favorite(s). If they're wearing a favorite accessory, does that raise their happiness more when doing other things? Or do they just get a happiness boost when they first put it on? I'd love to know if anyone has figured it out!!
Definitely! Not only the accessories but their favorite food and toys will help raise their happiness meter as well. :)  

I believe the little heart means that this decoration is an add on, you might have downloaded it either by the official or the fan made app. 
Yep, I can also confirm what @iTamannadi said about the heart meaning it's an add on :)  

If they're wearing a favorite accessory, does that raise their happiness more when doing other things? Or do they just get a happiness boost when they first put it on? I'd love to know if anyone has figured it out!!
They just get the happiness boost when they just put on the accessory. They won't get any further boosts just cause they're wearing it while you're playing a game with them or doing some other activity that raises happiness.

Latest posts

Back