Is there any way to increase the lifespan of an adult Tamagotchi Connexion V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artemis

Reaction score
I have a Connexion V2 and I get really upset when my character turns into an oldie at only 10 years old, I like to at least keep my tamas until their 15-20yrs.

I like spending a bit of time with it before the matchmaker butts in everyday and it turns old.

But it happens so fast and it makes me sad because my adults don’t even last longer than a week.

is there any way to increase its lifespan other than pausing it? I tried debugging, (J1) but as it’s a Connexion, I’m unable to do so.

I may invest some money to get a Connection instead but they’re expensive and I like the particular shell design I currently own.

I was thinking if I bought a Connection, just swapping the shells, but that would mean soldering the sound cables back onto the new shells, which I know I won’t be able to do.  -_-

Is there any way to increase the adult characters lifespan before they change or should I just fork out my student savings for a Connection? 😂😭

I have a Connexion V2 and I get really upset when my character turns into an oldie at only 10 years old, I like to at least keep my tamas until their 15-20yrs.

I like spending a bit of time with it before the matchmaker butts in everyday and it turns old.

But it happens so fast and it makes me sad because my adults don’t even last longer than a week.

is there any way to increase its lifespan other than pausing it? I tried debugging, (J1) but as it’s a Connexion, I’m unable to do so.

I may invest some money to get a Connection instead but they’re expensive and I like the particular shell design I currently own.

I was thinking if I bought a Connection, just swapping the shells, but that would mean soldering the sound cables back onto the new shells, which I know I won’t be able to do.  -_-

Is there any way to increase the adult characters lifespan before they change or should I just fork out my student savings for a Connection? 😂😭
Edit: A few weeks have passed and I've gained interest in Tamagotchi modding and hacking. The J1 debug was ineffective and I've bought a Connection, I'm gonna tear down the two tamas and swap their shells. I'm also gonna debug my new Connection and I want to make guided tutorials, as I enjoy sharing what I'm up to and I feel that Tamagotchi programming and modding is a taboo subject that some tama owners are afraid of as it can damage. My connexion is quite old and wasn't in the best condition when I got it. It's been accidentally smashed into a wooden table (don't ask lol), I've opened it up multiple times, tinkering with things, I've put it back together in the past and accidentally put the LCD screen in completely upside down (It still powered on, the tama was just like: hELP 😂) , I've dropped it on the bathroom floor and it's been through a lot of experiments.  :D

It still completely works today and with the combination of my modding knowledge it'll be a vintage but unique little fellow.  :D

As Tamagotchi take apart guides already exist (especially guides on models I own like the Connections), my guides and informative posts will be things like shell swapping, debug features and other little tricks I find out how to do.

Latest posts

Back