Meets Pets Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kokomokola

Reaction score
So I've been using the meets pets guide at https://tamatown.com/guides/meets/ to find out how to attract the pets for my specific version (Sanrio meets). I assumed that those pets listed were the only ones available on the Sanrio? However, this past time while my kids were playing with it, the pet definitely married a pet that is NOT on that list, I can tell by the baby's shape and ears. Is there a way to attract other pets that aren't on that list? Or do they just show up sometimes to marry your current pet?

Also, I've been wishing lately that the MyMeets app had the ability to make a pet to marry with. Anyone else lol??

It’s impossible to marry another pet that doesn’t exist on that particular device! Unless you have another Meets version which you can marry the pets.

If you don’t mind can you take a picture of the pet? :)  

Also, I've been wishing lately that the MyMeets app had the ability to make a pet to marry with. Anyone else lol??
Same here! That would be awesome :D  

I wish I'd gotten a picture of it! I've recreated it as best as I could. I originally had the little leafy green pet (first picture), and then the pet that came afterwards looked more or less exactly like that second picture. I was mystified since I couldn't figure out which pet it had married by looking at the Sanrio pets list, but a different version's pets list had that third picture, which is the only one with the characteristics my pet had, with the crazy ears and poofy, spotted cheeks and all! I don't even know anybody near me who has any Tamagotchi, so it was definitely something in-game.

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 6.58.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 6.58.28 PM copy.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 6.58.28 PM.png

This is interesting, I keep checking the list and the pet in the last picture doesn’t exist in the Sanrio version.  :huh:

There might be a possibility that you could marry your pet with another, and they can’t be adopted or raised but they can still show up! But still that is not guaranteed.

When I start playing with my Meets I will try and figure this out and see if it could happen to me.  

Okay so I actually got to watch as one of these guys (although blue) came up and got married to my pet! And it doesn't seem to be a Sanrio pet either. So I guess there's a bigger number of pets that can come to get married?
Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 8.50.15 PM.png

threre is every single On Tamapet and there are some Only Sanrio Meets pets so the thing is that there is sanrio tamapets. And once i found a hello kitty tamapet. hope it helped

Latest posts

Back