Famitama Log (ft. trying to get better at hiragana)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoversChariot

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
OH THIS SEEMS VERY CUTE???? I never did these tamagotchi logs on here as a kid omg I’ll just share all my ramblings here then so I don’t clog up the status update feed 🤣

AIGHT SO FOR CONTEXT I have this famitama which was like my absolute pride and joy as a kid and I was going to sell it but I popped in a battery just to “test” it and then I was like oh hey this is in japanese & it probably uses rly basic japanese too bc kids toy soooo tldr now I’m raising a family DHDJFKGL

ANYWAYS here’s them as babies from yesterday

lPK8IzL.jpg

ARENT THEY CUTE THEYRE SO BABY so I named the family かみしろ (typing the hiragana to get used to it) bc I didn’t know what to pick but I saw a pic of rui kamishiro from pjsekai so that’s what I chose hdjffkgl

Uhh two are girls and one is a boy im p sure?? They’re all very cute lmao so they grew into toddlers last night and here’s them now

Ok7Aubl.jpg

CUTE BABIES ok I think that’s it for now the word of the day is おやつ which means snack according to google translate which makes sense bc when I clicked on that it showed a lollypop LOL OK BYEEEE HOPEFULLY ILL UPDATE THIS

OK ITS DAY TWO AND I DO IN FACT HAVE AN UPDATE “it’s nighttime” ITS DAY TWO!!!! STILL

Aight SOOOOOOO TODAY THE BABIES GREW INTO TEENAGERS SO THATS EXCITING AHH LOOK AT THEM THEYRE SO CUTE 😭😭
KRH2YUC.jpg

Bro I got SO happy to see ichigotchi my sweet strawbabyy I literally like made a whole comic series in middle school abt her and violetchi it was a RIDE at least im p sure it was ichigotchi???? It had to be oh my god im forgetting my own lore ANYWAYSS so yes I also went thru and used all the item codes binary shared like a decade ago (jesus every time I think abt how long ive been here and how long I HAVEN’T compared to the age of the site itself i lowkey lose my mind) so now the babies have fun food and toys 🥺🥺 go babies go

Aight onto the word of the day uhhhh the word of the day is いちご which means strawberry ik basic but here I’ll help u remember it so い is the i syllable and u can remember it bc the two lines both look like an i kinda ち is the chi syllable and u can remember it bc it’s literally in the tamagotchi logo たまごっち see right at the end and ご is the go syllable wHICH OMG ITS ALSO IN THE TAMAGOTCHI LOGO THERE U GO but on an added note if u don’t add the lil lines then it’ll be ko こ see this is ko but when u add the lines it changes to go and this goes for all the k syllables too like か is ka but if u add the lines like so が then it becomes ga and this stuff applies to other syllables too but I ain’t going into that bc I ain’t a teacher I’m the one that needs teaching LMAO

Anyway gn sleep well yall~

HAPPY DAY THREE i took more pics of the babies being cute bc they’re cute yay

cbdkp1p.jpg

HERES MY STRAWBABY LOOKING CUTE LOOK AT HER!!!! what a baby

Uhh not much has happened but their bond(?I think? It says きずなんぱー so I know the first part is bond but I honestly don’t even know if that last one is supposed to be ぱ or ば or maybe even ぼ the pixel font is veeeery hard to read also google translate has like zero clue what’s going on HFFKGL) went up to 90% so that’s fun yay aND NOW THEY DO THIS CUTE THING WHERE THEY COME UP CLOSE TO THE SCREEN HERE LOOK ITS ADORABLE 

Cgj30SR.jpg

BABIESSSS I love them

Ok word of the day is uhhhh sure let’s do きずな which means bond and u can remember it bc the ki syllable き looks like a key and ず is uhh okay so the base of this one is su す and when you add the lines it becomes zu and then な is na and I personally first remembered it bc it looks like a lowercase n?? There’s also hiragana for just the n syllable which is ん and also looks like a lowercase n soooo yea just don’t get them confused lmao

I like how I started this to get better at reading hiragana but I’m just going over stuff I already know & acting like a know it all over here pffff

Anyway that’s it see yall tomorrow~

(Edit as a footnote I just googled きずなんぱー and it autosuggested tamagotchi alongside the search so I’m guessing it’s something specific to tamagotchi which makes sense why google translate wasn’t helpful?? It might be a pun but I don’t actually know much japanese to begin with I’m just memorizing hiragana & katakana before anything else)
sra23Ya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MY BAD I DID NOT POST YESTERDAY BC I WAS BUSY REUPHOLSTERING FURNITURE AND MOUNTING SHELVES BC ADULT (im making this sound more impressive than it is I mean the stool I upholstered is cool I’ll share it at the end bUT ANYWAYS)

SO EXCITING NEWS!!!! THEY GREW INTO ADULTS AND OH MY GODDDD CHANTOCHI MY BABY!!!!!!! AND MAMETCHI LITERALLY MY BIGGEST COMFORT CHARACTER WHEN I WAS LIKE 11-12 WHICH SOUNDS SO LAME BUT WHATEVER I LOVE HIM and also memetchi hey i guess (KIDDING GLAD TO HAVE U HERE MEMETCHI)

1wMnUFe.jpg

GODDDD THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE WTF I LOVE THEM bruh I literally like wrote a whole story abt chantotchi aND ACTUALLY I THINK MEMETCHI WAS IN IT TOO???? OH MY GOD YALL WAIT ITS MY STORY ITS MY STORY HELLO!!!!!!! Please it was so cute it was about chantotchi who wanted to be a gymnast and it’s just her befriending memetchi and they do gymnastics class together and chantotchi ends up getting to do this whole gymnastics routine for a massive event that she wanted so badly since she was a kid IM SOFT IM SO SOFT DUDE I MISS HOW HAPPY TAMAGOTCHI MADE ME AS A KID 😭😭😭😭 dude I was literally so cute I had the cutest ideas how could anyone bully me that’s so ugly forreal ANYWHO OK UHHHH HERE MORE PICTURES BC I TOOK A LOT

SeuPLV7.jpg
P8KVbjY.jpg
PwDNfn0.jpg

LOOK AT THEM i saw them taking a bath and then at like 8:45 which is like 15 mins before they go to bed (I literally looked this up my tamagotchis go to bed later than me wtf yall crazy kids staying up late) (I just contradicted myself bc I said I saw this at 8:45 IM TRYING TO FIX MY SLEEP SCHEDULE OK) (no im not) I SAW THEM ACTUALLY GETTING READY FOR BED THATS SO CUTE HELLO???? BABS

ZiA0mIM.jpg
NQ4tPu1.jpg
D9odhdt.jpg

HERES UP CLOSE PICS LOOK AT THEM oh my god absolute babies

IVoaBQS.jpg

AND HERES CHANTOTCHI RAIDING THE FRIDGE SHES LITERALLY BEEN DOING THIS SINCE BEING AN ACTUAL INFANT???? girl wyd

AIGHT THATS IT FOR UPDATES let’s seeee I wanna pick smth i dont already know uhhhh heck ok I don’t actually trust google translate so I’m gonna go w something I know again SORRY ok word of the day is ともだち which means friend and uhh ok と is to idk how u can remember it just. just try HDJDKFGL uh も is mo and I literally just know this bc one of my jp twt moots name is もも so I rly just know that bc I see it all the time LMAO ok だ is da it’s really easy so yall know たまごっち well just add the lines and ta becomes da aND THEN U ALREADY KNOW ち THATS CHI YAY NEW WORD GOOD JOB dude im like so tired actually I literally blistered my hand from using my staple gun so much yesterday oH YES SPEAKING OF HERES THE THING I REUPHOLSTERED it’s a stool to climb onto my bed bc it’s literally so tall so now I have a fancy stool and I can romanticize my life into being much more fantastic and beautiful than being 24 and a half actually is uwu

Y6ZfZLN.jpg

OK IM DONE BYE DRINK WATER KIDS

Latest posts

Back