hiya! so I have Base Camp on my Macbook so i can run windows 10. I downloaded MyMeets but 1) it freezes every time i try to send anything to my Tama 2) when i close the app and try to re-open it doesn't let me and I have to reinstall.

has anyone had success with this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By lunatchi
      Hi.. So, I've been thinking about getting mymeets. the only problem is, I don't know how to connect my On to mymeets for when I do get it. Does anyone know how to do this? 
    • By Lainey cassels
      I want to edit chibi matchi, but I don't have the guts to. I want to hit reset, but i don't want to waste 6 generations. Have any advice?

Naniza!
    • By GinaJinSarang
      It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .
      My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

• By Cookies3cream
      Hey everyone! I was wondering about mymeets program. Haven’t used it yet but really, heavily, XD considering. Does anyone know if you can transfer food that dyes the Tama? I have a Magic Purple On but it doesn’t have a food that makes a Tama blue and same as red. Is there any food inside the mymeet program and if there are, are these food able to dye the Tama to blue or red? 

Thank you and sorry if this question was answered already. I searched but didn’t find anything about it. >_<
    • By fluffie.peach
      Hi! I recently got my tamagotchi meets and I was wondering if using the mymeets app for just items would cause me to get in trouble? I know that marrying a character from the mymeets app and then marrying a tama from the official app can get you in trouble, but I was wondering if I just use it for items and then go on the official app for marrying or smth will I still get in trouble?