Japanese Angelgotchi spent 7 days as a baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently rekindled my passion for tamagotchi and bought a second hand Japanese angelgotchi. On my third try I ended up with a ghost jr who didn’t turn into maruten the first day, whose AP maxed out at 90, and after looking around the internet I realized this is what happens in rare cases where it evolves into Lucky Unchikun instead.

it’s now the 7th day (I counted, I’ve messed with the times a bit that changed its age) and my tama is still a ghost jr (baby), and I’m starting to wonder if I’m doing something wrong that’s stopping it from evolving? I’ve mostly taken good care of it, keeping the hungry and happy hearts are filled out, discipline bar full and AP is kept at 90. I might have had some care misses on the first day though, because I was trying to get the bad care teen before realising it was Ghost jr. who didn’t evolve :( I’m pretty bummed because this seems to be a really rare occurrence...

does anyone know how you’re supposed to treat Ghost Jr. to allow it to turn into Lucky Unchikun? Any specific AP range it should be kept at? (Eg maybe I shouldn’t keep it at 90? And let it drop?) thanks so much in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it’s now the 7th day (I counted, I’ve messed with the times a bit that changed its age) and my tama is still a ghost jr (baby), and I’m starting to wonder if I’m doing something wrong that’s stopping it from evolving?
I can't answer your other questions, but the evolution has probably been delayed because you've adjusted the time. My understanding is that, in the background, as long as the clock is running, vintage-era Tamagotchis have a set lifespan that's somewhat independent of what the clock and age readouts say - if you leave the clock alone, it should resume the expected behaviour sooner or later.

Good luck with getting a Lucky Unchi-kun - it'd be amazing if you managed it on your first try! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back