Bandai Wave UFO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Namekkin

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be here.

A little about me - I am a 36yo who never had his own gotchi back in the 90s (my sister had the chimp and kitty Giga Pets - the only ones our parents could findšŸ˜…)

At this stage in life I am longing for my own family but it hasn't happend, so... I have picked up virtual pets as a hobby!

First I got a series 2 original Tamagotchi reissue, then a lavender Wonder Garden On.

But my biggest obsession is Piccolo/Namekians from Dragon Ball Z, and in the absence of licensed DBZ pets, I have been looking at other units that allow you to raise aliens (want the alien Giga pet but y'know... EBay pricesšŸ˜‘)

But in my online browsing I found the Wave UFO from Bandai in the 90s, and something struck me on the back packaging... One of the alien transformations looks JUST like Piccolo! (I can't upload pics to this message maybe bc I'm new... Haven't used invisionĀ forum software in years)

So now I have my pet alien that sometimes transforms into Piccolo when the device pics up a signal from my phone or the WiFi!

(The fact this is from Bandai and 1997 let's me pretend the Piccolo design was accidentally on purpose a shoutout to Big Green DadšŸ‘½šŸŒšŸ’š

Latest posts

Back