New Llama Blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-TamaTamaLlama-

Reaction score
Hey welcome to my blog fellow Llamas!! I have a Tamagotchi On, Wonder Garden edition, and I am currently on generation 10! I have every location but sports plaza. I have the Llama fluff gene for 8 generation (lucky meeee!) and I currently have twin girls. I have questions about the tamagotchi app that can connect with your tamagotchi. Is it true you can marry people there and then they will come back to you tamagotchi as a new character? I'm confused. Do they have sanrio characters in the app on events? Can I connect to the japenese version on my english tamagotchi.

2021-04-06 (1).jpg

Hello, and welcome to the forums :D  Cute Tamas btw! :)  To answer some of your questions:

Is it true you can marry people there and then they will come back to you tamagotchi as a new character?
Yep, you definitely can marry on the app, and your Adult Tama will come back with a baby with it. You take care of the baby for an hour as usual and your Adult Tama will leave. You can visit your previous Tama, and also the one you got married to on the app by visiting the Parents (the 5th Icon iirc). 

Do they have sanrio characters in the app on events?
Not as far as I recall. The only 'events' that happen in the app is that a monthly guest comes which you can marry at the Tama Party. Here's a list of characters that had shown up as monthly guests: https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_On/M!xable_Characters#App_Exclusive_Characters

Can I connect to the japenese version on my english tamagotchi.
The ON can connect to a Tamagotchi Meets device (the Japanese version of the ON). As for the ON connecting to the Japanese App though, I have no idea about that sorry.

Latest posts

Back