My tama keeps getting important mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

48truthfulkitten

Reaction score
My tamagochi keeps getting important mail that looks like normal important mail but it sends him to his work. Help!

What kind of tama do you have? As in what version, not character. I remember a vintage tama doing something along those lines, but newer versions might have something similar.

It sounds like OP has either a v4 or a v4.5, I know the the v4 is infamous for it's glitches. So it could be that your tamagotchi is glitching a bit. Sadly I don't know how to fix that glitch, maybe press the reset button, and then press download and it might go back to normal. 

It sounds like OP has either a v4 or a v4.5, I know the the v4 is infamous for it's glitches. So it could be that your tamagotchi is glitching a bit. Sadly I don't know how to fix that glitch, maybe press the reset button, and then press download and it might go back to normal. 
That's what I was thinking too, but some of the color tamas also have a work function, so I wanted to be sure. If they did note they had a connection, I was going to double check the manual as it's been a minute for me, and I'd have wanted to double check if it was a glitch or not.  :D

Latest posts

Back